From there started started searching every minute details about her past. But time had something else for them....

He made his way towards the car. His phone started ringing making him more irritated than he is already feeling.

"What?" He picked up without looking at the collar I'd and snapped at the person.

"Adii...aap mera phone kyu nahi utha rahe ho. Apne kaha tha aaj hum dono dinner ke liye jaayenge."(why are you not picking up my call? We are supposed to go out for dinner today..) Just the voice of his innocent fairy his tensed muscles  relaxed.

She is complaining looking at the time.

"I remember scarlet. Just get ready. I am coming." He told her.

"Okk, come fast but slowly slowly." He smiled at her words and hung up

Reaching home he entered inside and saw his father kissing her mother at the corner of the massive hall. She blushed and hide her face in his chest.

Shaking his head he moved towards his room. He opened the door of his room and entered inside

"FUCK"...the words escaped his mouth unknowingly. Their his white fairy was standing in front of mirror applying sindoor between her hairs but her hands stopped mid way when she sense his presence.

"You came? I waited so long for you husband." She said dramatically running towards him. In a minute she wrapped around his muscular torso like a kola bear.

"I missed you." She said playing with the button of his shirt.

"I know " I missed you much more you can even imagine. He didn't said the last part.

"You didn't missed me mr. Beast?" She asked frowning.

"No, why would I ?" He replied trying to hide the curvy movement of his lips.

"Because you should have missed me? You are mean." She pouted

"Let's go baby it's getting late." He kissed her nose which made her pout disappear followed by a deep blush.

"Okk" she muttered moving towards the mirror.

"Adi" she called him.

"Yes?" He was busy in his phone like usual.

"Where is my mangalsutra ( nuptial chain)? I searched everywhere but couldn't find it." She asked looking at him through the mirror. His hands stopped moving as a sudden gush of realisation swept through his body.

" You have no right to wear it, this is for my wife and you can never be my wife...and I will never regret it never.."

"Batao na"...her desperate voice broke chain of his thoughts.

"Wait" he moved inside the closet and picked it up. His fist clenched tightly.

Today he understands why this thread was not leaving her. This was just a simple thread but it becomes sacred when she wears it. It belong to her...only her.

"Turn" she looked at him confusingly.

"But wh....she was turned swiftly by his hand on her waist.