Jiggy was only 36 but had an 18 year old son. Baby mamma still bothering him. 

"She still wants you." I told him.  

"I don't want her thirsty ass." He said and I laughed some would consider him thirsty. 

"Well Jiggy you're preaching to the choir here." Roy said. We've all it heard before.  

It was Saturday night and things were crazy tonight. Youngsters come to the bar and they get crazy. Chantel and I were both on the night shift. 

Saturday nights were different. We had to dress sexy and make an effort with our hair and makeup. Chantel and I both wore our hair curly and had basic make up on. Tight flannel shirts buttoned low, denim shorts and our lingered was very sexy. Timmy really wants us to work on the sex factor. Well tonight I couldn't drink but its fine. Really had to be sober to keep these people in line tonight. 

Timmy has a DJ and really wants to cater to everyone. Now hip hop was playing and Leshawn was at the bar.  

I hear the front door open and see Calvena come in and the guys at the counter started laughing. She came to the counter and greeted the guys. She then smiled. I had to stop myself from cringing. Her teeth were yellow and some were black from being rotten. I subtly took a step back. 

"Hey Calvena what can I get you?" I asked. 

"Hey Licia. Can I have a good old jack on rocks please? Make it a double." I went to pour her drink and smiled when I gave it to her. She gave me the money and left to a seat and sat with someone she knew. I took a deep breath. 

"I'm sorry but that Calvena fell out of the ugly tree and hit every branch on the way down." Tommy whispered. I glared at him. Yes Calvena is not an attractive woman but that's rude. 

I heard Chantel gasp, "Tommy don't say that it's rude and anyway it looks like you've been hit with the ugly stick yourself." Everyone at the counter laughed. 

Tyson came to the counter and winked at me. I smiled at him and asked him what he wanted. I went closer and he whispered in my ear. I poured his drink and saw I got an order. I prepared the drinks. 

I hear a song start to play and all my black brothers and sisters get loud. They start with the slow dance and they start gathering in a circle. Leshawn and I get together and stand by Jiggy. We start dancing. 

"Jiggy here's your song." The beat changes. 

"I don't fuck with you." they all start cheering. "You little stupid ass bitch. I aint fuckin with you. You look dumbass bitch. I aint fuckin with you." 

I look at Jiggy and he's enjoying himself. We keep dancing and the white folk just look at us. Timmy looks at me and points to the counter. I sigh okay time to get naughty. 

I get on the counter and Chantel passes me the shot glass and bottle whiskey. I pour the shot and put it in my cleavage. I wiggle it slowly and a guy comes up and hands me a bill and drinks from it. A little bit spills and I wipe with my finger and let him lick it from my finger. Now the craziness begins.

I've got my hands on this guy's shoulder and he comes closer to whisper in my ear. He whispers and I smile. He then drinks the shot in my cleavage. I wiggle in his face and the people cheer. I take the glass out and give him a hug.  

It's now Chantel's turn. She's on the counter letting guys do body shots on her. It's getting naughty now with some girl on girl action between her and some chick. She gets off the counter and people boo. 

I'm just standing in my bra and shorts that are unbuttoned. I busy with making drinks but I dance at the same time.  

I see Timmy talking to some random woman asking her something. I see her nodding and smile. She comes to the counter and starts dancing. I then see a guy joins her and they dance together. People are going crazy. They then both start stripping. Leshawn comes stands next to me and whistles.