"Y/N, over here!" Rebecca's arms were raised and was waving over to me to gesture me to come here. I nodded wordlessly at her, walking swiftly towards her with a tray of food for breakfast. I was careful not to drop it and embarrass myself and kept on grinning at her.

Yesterday night, when Jungkook was showering, Rebecca had decided to call me to have breakfast with her since we didn't get to talk that much yesterday.

Realizing someone else who I didn't recognise with her, I frowned. I didn't remember Rebecca telling me that there was going to be someone else accompany her... I thought I was going to have a breakfast date with her...

Oh welp, I guess it doesn't hurt if I made a new friend.

Placing my tray next to Rebecca's, I sway nervously as I met eyes with the new person who was smiling at me brightly. Her hair was short, slightly below the chin and she had bangs. She had those huge laughing eyes where constant sparks are appearing, even if she's crying or angry. Her smile is truly beautiful and stunning, just like her.

"Hi!" She said, as I sat down beside Rebecca, who had moved over a little to ensure I had enough space.

"Hey," I replied, smiling at her. "What's your name?"

"I'm Jue Chen Li. You can just call me Jue Chen." She introduces herself, passing me a friendly smile. "How about you?"

"I'm Y/N. Lee Y/N but you can just call me Y/N." I answered, trying to not stutter from nervousness as I tend to get very tense, meeting new people, especially pretty and adorable ones. "You're not from South Korea are you?" I asked and her mouth opens in surprise.

"Yes! How did you know??"

"Jue Chen sounds more like a Chinese name instead of Korean... so you're from China?" I asked and she nodded, beaming proudly. "Why did you decide to come here?" I questioned and she tilts her head to think about the question.

Not gonna lie, she reminds me of Lucas. Both adorable and foreigners.

"Well, it was because I was fascinated by the culture and everything. So I asked my parents if I could study here for a few years and they allowed me." She gave me her sunny smile again and I honestly can't get tired of it.

"She's quite independent for her age because she left her country by herself when she's the age of 15. Not knowing the language or anything." Rebecca told me and I nodded in fascination as I slurp the thin curly noodles. Having ramen for breakfast is honestly the best thing ever because it warms your body on a cold day.

"Like, Jue Chen, how did you manage to survive and not freak out?" Rebecca questions her and I look back at her. I realize both of them had already finished their breakfast and I was the only one eating. I felt embarrassed so I quickly gulp down the salty and light broth, making sure I won't choke as both of them chatter away.

Once I was finished, I accidentally slam the bowl a little too loudly onto the tray, which made both Jue Chen and Rebecca stop talking and look at me.

Ah, sh*t.

Since my mouth was still full of chewed noodles, I covered my mouth and lower my head to apologise and Jue Chen suddenly laugh.

"Your cheeks- they're all flustered and puffed up- you look like a hamster!" She declared and Rebecca started laughing with her.

I-

I couldn't say anything since my mouth was still full but I place both of my hands on each of my cheeks and started squishing it as I chew on the noodles. They giggled even more and I stopped once I swallowed every single thing. But they didn't stop laughing which made me turn instant red.