if our love was meant to be, who is he?

authors note: yall i got school which means i cant write this so often</3

please vote.. or else
———————

after weeks or maybe even months, they just couldnt get enough of each other. their love was too powerful to be broken up, they were so emotionally attached to each other that they knew if anyone found out they would have to take different paths.

their love was not intended, nor was it meant to happen but they had so many feelings for each other they just couldn't separate.

"hey historia?"
"yeah love?"
"i have a surprise for you, its at the club though, i hope you dont mind."
"of course i dont mind! you know i dont mind about anything"
"thats great! it's actually soon so we should get ready, dont you think?
"right"
historia goes to their bedroom looking for a nice dress to wear, she puts on the nicest dress in the closet, it was the perfect shade of red and she had just the right shade of lipstick to go with it, it wasnt too revealing either.

as she leaves the room she sees the big eyed titan in front of her in a dark blue suit, it fitted so well on him.

"how did you get changed, you werent even in the bedroom?!"
"i have my ways"
"tch"
"well if i were to be honest i had this suit in the laundry room just for today but you dont look too bad yourself dear"

they had finally gotten to the club, it wasnt much, people singing and lots of stuff were going on, and for some reason the big eyed titan gets out of his seat.

"hey, where are you going?"
"youll see my love" said the big eyed titan before leaving the table.

walking up to the stage, cleaning his suit for any dust, picking up the microphones and looking to the audience.

"thank you, everyone for being here tonight, titans, humans, or maybe even both for that matter, tonight ill be singing a duo with the song clarity with my dear significant other" pointed at historia while everyones applauses and she gets to the stage.

"thank you again, um this wasnt actually expected tonight, but thankfully i know this song very well"

clearing their throats as theyre about to begin, historia covers the microphone with her hand and whispers to the big eyed titan.

"was this the surprise you were talking about?"
"yes! what do you think? is it okay?"
"of course! ive never really sang in a duo before so its worth the first time"

closing his eyes, with everything prepared, he begins singing the first verse in a calm high voice, like if he was preparing for this moment all his life, he was amazing.

"hot dive into frozen wave"
"where the past comes back to life"
back to back singing like it was the last part of their lives together

"cause you are the piece of me!"
"i wish, i didnt need!" singing historia as loud and proudly as she could, as if her life depends on it

"chasing relentlessly"
"still fight and i dont know why!"
together they were at last, singing their favorite songs, both of them.

"if our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy?" loud and clearly they sang together, proudly.

"if our loves insanity why are you my clarity?" nearing to the end of the song as historia catches her breath.

historia opens her eyes and looks back the audience, but in such sudden her eyes open widely as she notices someone in the crowd as the person in the crowd notices her back.

her singing slowly fading away, the person in the crowd was someone she knew, and someone she had loved for a long time. it was ymir. ymir was the person in the crowd. ymir gets up as shes about to get up to leave before she hears historia whisper her name.

"ymir.."
quickly she turns quickly to historia and a tear appears near the corner of her eye.

the big eyed titan bows as historia and ymir are both looking at eachother, ymir quickly runs to the nearest bathroom and locks herself in the stall. nothing on her mind but why was she with him?

who was he? why was she with him? what happened between them? continuous thoughts were running through ymirs head, getting all sweaty.

"ymir!!"
she heard a voice say from the bathroom door. she knew whose voice it was.
it was obviously historias, she came running back to her. as it was something she would do.

"ymir please.."
ymir said nothing, holding back her sobs to prevent historia from hearing her. she could hear historia crying outside of the stall

"ymir please, where are you?"
nothing but sobbing noises were filling the room. finally ymir had spoken
"who was he.."
ymir questions historia
"ymir please, ill explain this to you later, are you alright?"
"explain now."
"ymir.. please" she began to sob again
"who was he, and why did he call you his significant other?"
"ymir i promise it isnt like that"
"it seems like it though.."
historias speaking became inaudible from all the sobs that you could barely understand it anymore.

ymirs gets up to unlock the door and opens the door widely, her eyes were all swollen and red.
"ymir!!"
historia runs to ymir and puts her arms around her.
ymirs eyes widen as she continues to look down at historia hugging her.
"historia.." ymir said in a low tone not hugging her back
"im so glad youre here and safe ymir" ymirs shirt was getting wet by historias tears as the time went by

ymir sighed and grabbed ymirs chin with one hand and asked her again.
"historia, who was he?"
"ymir.."
"answer me"
"ymir trust me, hes one of my friends i recently met up with from school, he likes to flirt with people as a joke. i hope you believe me, me and him arent dating or anything!"
ymir sighed again as she put her hands on her cheeks, historia looks up and tears are in the corner of her eyes.