maybe boyfriend

weeks after the date with ymir she would wonder if it were worth it still being with ymir, she couldn't help but wonder how ymir would feel, what would happen to her, would she understand if historia wanted to break up with her? she couldn't make up her mind, sometimes she just felt like running away with the big-eyed titan to somewhere peaceful, where people would understand the love between titans and humans, surely enough he liked her too, yeah it wasn't official but historia was sure that they would make a perfect couple.

historia wanted to make this man her husband but first her boyfriend, so she made sure whenever he came to her cafe to make the 69 slices of cheese just the way he liked it and sometimes rubbed a slice of cheese on the bottom of her foot. eventually, she had enough courage to finally ask him out by asking putting some of her hair on his slices of cheese and some cockroach legs in his milk. he always appreciated how she made his cheese especially for him. he had figured out that it was finally time to go on a cheese date. he had messaged historia and asked her to meet her at a pro-titan cheese only cafe and of course, she couldn't decline that offer. as the day finally came by where the two had to go on the amazing date to the pro-titan cafe she had made sure to put perfume on that she made herself to make it smell like his favorite cheese and once she got there she saw the love of her life, it was the big-eyed titan.

surprisingly she had also seen bertootletoe with his boyfriend and not going to lie his boyfriend was kind of hot but historia was no home wrecker so she only dated the big-eyed titan because she knew that bertootletoe loved his boyfriend very much and as much as she loved the sexiest titan in front of her eyes. whenever she looked over to the titan she couldn't help what admire his tiny ears, she loved them so much because they were as big as her head and she could probably put her head in his ear if she wanted to

after the cheese date at the pro-titan cafe, she had decided that she loved the big-eyed titan so much that her love for ymir was slowly dwindling but the problem was that only bertootletoe knew about historias love for a titan and if anyone else knew about their secret love that things could go wrong with not only hers and the big-eyed titans toes being cut off that she would also get fired which would be a big problem because she can't pay rent.

a couple of days later the big-eyed titan knew he couldn't hide his feelings for historia anymore, it was too much to keep in, he just needed to tell historia, he thought it was time to ask historia to be her boyfriend. he knew he loved her too much.

one day he thought to himself it was finally time to confess his love, every time he saw her his love for her just grew and grew, the two of them had so much in common which definitely was a sign that they were meant to be.

sooner or later he had finally gotten the courage to ask historia to meet up for the confession, where the big-eyed titan went to school (Kamii University) there was a bathroom stall where titans would confess to each other, and most of the time it was the answer to the confession would be yes so therefor the big-eyed titan chose that spot to make his luck better, he had finally asked historia to meet him there in a couple of hours so he could get prepared with flowers and of course, historia agreed to meet him there.

a couple of hours had passed since she was told to meet in the bathroom stall, historia thought it was a strangely weird spot since she had never been there or heard of it but she still had promised to meet him there, so she kept that promise.

she waited a bit in the rather small bathroom stall and sooner or later there was a knock on the door, historias emotions fill up with excitement about who was there, it was him, the big-eyed titan.

he apologized for the wait and slowly began to grab her hand and suddenly her heartbeat gets faster and she begins to sweat a little. why was he so dressed up?!!
"historia, I have wanted to ask you this for a while and I just think that I should tell you now."
"you can tell me anything"
"I have felt this connection for a while now between the two of us and I feel like whenever were together, it just meant to be"
"wait really?"
"I mean if you don't like me back it's fine and I can just accept it and pretend like nothing ever happened"
"no of course I like you back!" yelled historia
"are you serious?" asked the big-eyed titan
"yes of course! I have felt the same way for a while now but I was just too scared to tell you in case you didn't like me back!"
"so are we calling it official now?"
"of cour-"
before historia could finish the stall door open, they were so in love that they didn't even notice someone was in the bathroom.

it was a tall woman with long brown hair, purple clothes on and dandelion wine in her hands. she looked very pretty.

"oh my, sorry dear, I didn't know you were in here"
"it's fine don't worry about it"
as the woman was going to close the door another voice yelled out. the voice sounded rather drunk.
"Lisa! are you coming back?"
"yes jean, just hold on a second"
"if you want we can just make out in there if you want"
"darling, someones in here, ill come out don't worry"
"okayyy~"
"Please do excuse me," Lisa said as she closed the door and left.
she did not react? did she have a problem with it?