| SIMON

As soon as the royal vehicle left Hillerska Simon felt dozens of eyes burning through his skull.

Why didn't they mind their own fucking business?

luckily he felt Sara touching his shoulder from behind: 'Hey, are you alright?.

'Oh yeah, yeah I honestly don't know how I am supposed to feel right now?', he really just felt like complete shit. Sara noticed, and tried everything to comfort him: 'You did the right thing Simon, you should always choose what's best for you!'

Simon knew that he did what he had to do, but it took all his strength to not just kiss the shit out of Wilhelm, forgive him and have a happily ever after.
But anyone with a little self respect wouldn't let that happen.

'Let's go, mom is waiting for us!', The siblings walked away while holding eachother close.

It was at times like these that Simon felt so blessed to have his mother and sister. They where probably the only people he could trust and would always be there to listen.

They arrived at their tiny house in Bjärnstad, and when Simon got into his room everything he saw reminded him of Wilhelm. His fish, the bedding that cute card he wrote, the stupid game he put on when they had one of their best moments together.

Everything in there had some memory related to Wille. Simon couldn't take it and decided to go sleep on the sofa.

His mother didn't even question it, when Simon told her she just asked him if he wanted any help.

She didn't need words to understand how her son felt, she just knew.

Linda made his favorite comfort food while watching White chicks toghether, exactly what he needed.

When it was time to go to bed he just took some random blankets and laid down on his sofa.

'What would Wilhelm be doing now?'
'Fuck I can't be thinking about him.'
'He's probably already sleeping, does he care?'

It doesn't matter what he thinks or does, Simon tells himself.
It's over for now, so stop thinking about it.

The boy was so tired he fell asleep right after wrapping himself into his fluffy blanket.