Little/big spoon

Golden Era

Hermione
Hermione would definitely prefer to be the little spoon but if your feeling out of it she'd definitely offer/allow you to be the small spoon.

Ginny
Ginny is 100% a big spoon, not that you're complaining. She definitely likes to hold you, lay on top of you and let you cling to her for dear life.

Luna
Luna doesn't really mind as long as both of you are close. She absolutely loves to hold you and loves when you hold her. She, of course, secretly prefers to be little spoon.

Fleur
She'll take either. Like Luna, she doesn't care as long as you're close to her. But unalike Luna, secretly likes to be big spoon and hold you.

Pansy
Little spoon. Out of question. As we've discussed, Pansy is extremely clingy, with that being said she loves to be held by you at anytime she can get you to hold her. Definitely would complain if you were out of it and wanted to be little spoon, but she actually didn't mind and would do it.

Marauder Era

Tonks
A high preference for little spoon for sure. They liked being big spoon but had a much higher preference to be held by you 100%. Probably would be the first to fall asleep when you held them or they'd fall asleep if you were just cuddling.

Bellatrix
She's big spoon. She says she doesn't like it any other way but definitely likes being little spoon sometimes and liked being held by you. Her grip would be tight yet not to tight to make sure no one would steal you like a prized possession.

Narcissa
Doesn't really care. Though she likes being little spoon, she definitely likes being big spoon equally. There's no shame in liking both.

Lily
About 80% of the time she's big spoon. No matter how much you deny it or how much you try to keep your big Gryffindor ego up, she'd always end up being big spoon. She didn't tease you for it though, she'd just leave it alone after each time you deny it though she did think it was cute.