One-shot 🍋

This is a smut chapter so if you don't like the topic skip it. Aged up. This is not apart of the story.

Y/n pov:

After we all got rescued, We all still kept in contact and are friends. Me and Kenjie after graduation got married. Kenjie is on a business trip now since he inherited his fathers business which grew even more when he took over. He was coming today and has been gone for 3 months so I really miss him.

It was about 20:45 and I was cooking dinner. he still wasn't here. Did something come up?

Thats when I looked over at the surveillance cameras to see his and the other cars coming in.
I squealed and ran to the door.

I looked out to see him waving off the staff and loosen his tie. I rubbed my legs closed.

I was currently wearing an apron with nothing under. I mean why not give him a suprise.

I quickly went to the pot and began stirring innocently.

I heard the door opened but didn't look back.

"Love, im home-" I heard Kenjie pause.

"Welcome home, darling." I say turning, walking up to him, swaying my hips.

He was speechless. I hugged him tightly, boobs pressed up against him. I hear his breath hitch.

I felt his hands gently groping my ass squeeze it tight. I felt his fingers gliding through my folds before him saying;

"No panties, love? What a good girl."

His hand roamed my body while kissing my neck. He left trails of hickeys up my neck before kissing me roughly. I felt him ask for entrance but I teased and didn't allow him which he than decided to squeeze my ass hard making me gasp and giving him his entry leaving no place unturned. My face bagan to heat up and blushed everywhere

My legs were going jelly as he pulled away leaving a trail of saliva.

"Oh, love. How I've missed you." He says before attacking my neck once more.

I moaned as he sucked on my sweet spot and gropped my boobs.

I then felt the couch cushions press against my back and Kenjie hovering above me. I saw him him smirking and removing my apron with his cloths as well.

He kissed down my body leaving me with hickeys and bite marks.

I felt his breath against my womanhood. I closed my legs because of the air but he opened me amd goes down on me. I was a moaning mess as I felt his tongue licking my clite and leaving bite marks on my thighs.

"I haven't seen you in so long, I need you,  Kenjie." I say as I grab onto his hair.

"Hmm let's see how much you missed me, love. Beg for it." He says softly bitting my clit. I moaned.

"Ahhh-ughh Kenjie please please. I need you inside me. I need you please. " I begged as he licked my pussy faster.

"More." He demands.

"I need you to fill me up with your cum. Please, Kenjie!" I screamed as I felt a knot inside me but stopped as he pulled away. I groaned and looked at him.

"What good girl for begging me. Now time for your reward oh and I decided you will only cum when my dick is inside you." He says grabbing my chin and tying my hands to my back. I was now on all fours.

I felt his dick press up against me the tip almost going in but he pulls out.

"Kenjie. Don't tease me!" I whined.

"Aww but your just so cute when your angry."he says back.

I was about to say something back when a felt him pound into me. I let out a loud moan.

"Always so fucking tight for me." He groanes.

"Ahhhh-mmhhhm Kenjie~ yess it feels so good."I say as he pounded in me even more.

"Take it all, love. You deserve your reward."he says leaning his head back going in me harder.

All was heard throught the time was moans and groanes with our skin slapping together. It felt like my inside were on cloude nine. I soon felt that knot inside me again.

"K-kenjie~ I'm about to cumm" I say as I roll my eyes back.

"Me too ahhh~" he moaned. His thrusts began to be sloppy and messing but the final thrusts and we climaxed together.

"Ahhh~uhhh" we both moaned till we reached our end, grabbing onto the sheets for support. His cum filling me up making my insides hot.

Kenjie than lays on top of my back and hugging me tight.

He kissed my forehead and turned me around spooning me.

"I missed you so much." He says kissing my shoulder. I leaned into the warmth.

"I missed you more." I say smiling. He chuckled.

"Never."

I giggled and asked.

"How was the trip?"

"What can I say? Its a lot of work and kinda tiring but than again it comes with its benefits." He smiled hugging me tighter. "Worse part is I can't see you for so long but~ I really enjoyed they suprise you gave me." He smirked.

I hide my head in the pillow and blushed. I heard him chuckled before saying;

"I love you."

"I love you too." I reply as I scooch closer. Kinda a right move.
I than felt something poke my ass.

"Ready for round two, love?" He asks