Twenty-Five

Mingi was sitting on Yunho's couch waiting for the elder to take his shower. He was playing on his phone when his friend's one buzzed a few times. He unlocked the phone and saw it was a text from Jongho whom they were supposed to meet later today.

"Yunho-ah! You got a text from Jongho asking when we'll be there" He shouted so the other could hear him.

"Tell him we'll be there in twenty" The brunette answered yelling as well.

Mingi nodded and typed his answer. Just as he was about to turn off the phone, his eyes caught a glimpse of their previous conversation and he couldn't help himself.

<Jongho>

Jongho: Mingi's coming too right?

Me: That's right

Me: Why? Do you miiiss him

Jongho: I do, I haven't seen him in a while

Me: Aww you looooove him

Jongho: I don't hyung

Me: Please, I've seen how you behave around him

Me: A lot different then with me, I'll tell you that

Jongho: He brings it out in me, he's got that kind of personality

Me: He's oh so special xd

Jongho: He's just a friend, hyung

Jongho: Anyone with such an outgoing personality could make me behave like that

Me:

Mingi clenched his jaw, he'd be lying if he said it didn't hurt to know that Jongho thought of him as a nobody. He'd been happy to know the younger was looking forward to see him but now, he didn't want to go and hang out with him all afternoon. He sighed and turned off the phone, he knew he couldn't just cancel now but he truly didn't feel like seeing Jongho. 

--------------------------------------

I might no update very often seeing how my older sister is here and she's very time consuming and loves to try and find out what I do on my computer all day but other wise here is some drama :)