第7章

+++

+++

Jungkook woke up with a sore throat, his head was spinning and a huge headache was killing him. he didn't remember any of the last night events, he was too much drunk that all he remembered that taehyung kissed him at school which caused a blush appear on his cheeks.

Jungkook opened the door and peaked outside in the living room and found that there was no one. he sighed and stepped outside from his room and walked to washroom. when he opened the door he saw taehyung standing with just a towel around his waist, water dripping from his hairs and as was brushing his teeth but he stopped as soon as when they both made eye contact. Jungkook widened his eyes he stared at taehyung for few minutes but finally came from his trance.

"I'M SORRY"
Jungkook half screamed while his heart going crazy of what he saw in the washroom, half naked taehyung.

'Why does only weird accidents happened just with him?'
Jungkook thought and rolled his eyes.

Jungkook was so much into his thoughts that he didn't realised taehyung already came out. Taehyung waved his hand in front of him and jungkook blinked few times.

"What were you thinking, bunny"
Taehyung teased younger.

"nothing.."
Jungkook said and slowly ran to his room.

"I think washroom is this way"
Taehyung pointed at his right.

Jungkook mentally slapped himself and ran to washroom with rossy cheeks. Taehyung chuckled and walked calmly back to his own room.

-

"Hey chim"
Jungkook waved at jimin and opened his locker.

"Hi"
Jimin said with blush on his cheeks.

"Are you okay?"
Jungkook asked.

"Yea, I'm totally fine let's go class going to start soon"
Jimin said and jungkook nodded.

Both males went to their class. Time skipped (cause I'm lazy) every one going to their apartments. Jimin and jungkook decided to walk home together. Taehyung group also coming to their opposite ways.

Taehyung and jungkook made eye contact but Jungkook shyly looked away. Yoongi lipsed to jimin telling him to meet in private. Jimin immediately nodded and asked Jungkook that he's going to use rest room, Jungkook nodded and yoongi followed jimin direction but nobody noticed.

Jungkook was left alone in hallway passing by taehyung and his other two friends.

"Oh hi there, Jungkook"
Hoseok smiled and waved at jungkook.

"Oh hi"
Jungkook said and fidget with his shirt long sleeve.

"Let's have dinner together?"
Namjoon asked in a excitement jungkook nodded to him meanwhile taehyung was going insane.

"Where is your friend?"
Hoseok asked.

"He's at restroom"
Jungkook responded.

"Let's wait for him"
Hoseok said and jungkook nodded.

"Wait, where is yoongi?"
Taehyung asked while looking around.

"He said he's going to use restroo- wait"
Hoseok widened eyes and other Three males looked at eachother in shock.

"Are you thinking what I'm thinking?"
Namjoon asked with widened eyes.

"L-let's skip for t-today"
Jungkook mentally slapped himself for stuttering.

"Wait you knew?"
Taehyung asked Jungkook.

Jungkook widened his eyes and looked down on his shoes as fidgeted his shirts sleeves and slowly nodded.

"I'm sorry"
Jungkook said while he looked down.

"No, why are you apologising?"
Taehyung said he felt bad for Jungkook for making him feel scared around him all the time.

"Hey kookie are you crying?"
Hoseok said worriedly.

"S-sorry"
Jungkook said while he cried, he used both of his hands to covered his eyes.

Taehyung came from behind and pulled Jungkook in his embrace, he hugged Jungkook. He softly placed his head on taehyungs chest and silently sobbed.

Yoongi and jimin came from behind and stopped at their tracks as they watched what is happening here.

"I think we messed up?"
Yoongi whispered to jimin.

Hoseok noticed and scolded both of them. After all the mess yoomin created they all went for dinner. All of them got to know that yoongi and jimin are dating they celebrated and all went to their apartments. Meanwhile after the hug taehyung and jungkook remained silent from each other.

-

As soon as they reached the Apartment Jungkook decided to say thanks to older for comforting but the words didn't come out from his mouth.

"Are you oka-"
Taehyung got cut by Jungkook.

"THANKYOUSOMUCH"
Jungkook said in one breath.

"What?"
Taehyung made a question face as he didn't understood but from inside he's screaming.

"I said, thank you"
Jungkook blushed and looked down.

"If you need someone just call me"
Taehyung smiled and rushed to his room, he felt a little embarrassed.

"I-"
Jungkook mouth was wide opened, he felt so good from deep inside that taehyung actually cared about him. Jungkook smiled to himself and went to his room.

-

me making this book soft be like: 💕💕💖💕💕💖💗💗💓💗💝💝💝💛💛💜💜💜❤️❤️💓💗💝💝💝💕💗💗💗💖💕💕💗💗💗💗💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💗💗💕💖

As I mentioned in description that taehyung is a arrogant boy, yes he is still but he has soft side for Jungkook. But he had a messed up past, so prepare your tissues. *whispered
heh*

Also, thank you for voting this book, so this chapter is for them <3