"Okay, before that we will report and sent the cat to Hokage. Then, we will dismiss."

After they meet with the Hokage for their report and mission reward, They all went to their own to rest. Yet, in the night, a tension between two people begin

"Fight me"

"Excuse me"

"Fight ME" Sasuke demands.

Naruto and Sasuke locked in an intense look. They look at each other like a predator. Naruto in annoyance, he on his way to Ichiraku to try new ramen dishes yet this Uchiha came into a view.

"fine, have it your way" Sasuke smirked.

Both of them are in the middle of the training ground with their stance. Sasuke in his defence position, look at Naruto with his eyebrows winced. "Why do you eager to fight me" Naruto asked clearly he isn't in good mood. 

"I heard from Kakashi, that you are becoming strong even at par with me" Sasuke answers. 'curse you, Kakashi' Naruto cursing in his mind. He looked back at Sasuke. "It is true, so what" 

"Then, I will test your strength with my own" Sasuke said. He performing several handsign "Katon: Great fireball" He used his fireball jutsu to Naruto. It was a massive fireball almost as the size of his user.  

Naruto was panicked, he didn't know what to do. This is his first time seeing that massive fireball coming towards him.  He anxiously jumps to his side and performing several handsign. "Shadow clone jutsu" five clones were created and launched to Sasuke.

Sasuke or Satsuki 'his' real name is a good fighter, train since he was young he was trained by Uchiha elder in taijutsu. It was easy for him to intercept Naruto since he was a brawling fighter. Sasuke kicks the first clone feet made him stumble to the ground. He then, punched two clones with both of his hand while the clones were still in the air and kicks the fourth clone made him bump into the fifth . all of them were poofed and disappear from existence.  

Suddenly, a strong wind coming from behind. "Futon, air bullet". The wind was so dense it feels like he got hit by the bullet. Sasuke was forced to roll forward as the wind were too strong for him. He then, got back up and throw shuriken at Naruto. 

Naruto running to his left and throws some shuriken at him. Sasuke rushes to him. he jumps and makes his body in a horizontal position while in the sky. Letting shurikens on his upper and under him flows past him. He lands and using his jutsu. " Katon" fire was spit out from his mouth. It consumed everything that surrounds Naruto.

Naruto didn't have much choice. He retreated deeper into the forest. He knows that Sasuke will chase after him so he using air bullets to slow down his opponent. Sasuke dashes through branches . he evades the air bullet jutsu swiftly. With his astounding speed, he catches up with Naruto and locked him in hand to hand combat.

Sasuke punches Naruto while he locked Sasuke's attack with forming a cross on his chest. It made him move back to regain his balance. Sasuke kicks at Naruto before he could have a chance to stand. Naruto ducked to evade Sasuke attack.  

Naruto attacks his lower joints by hitting him with his elbow. Sasuke was stumbled as he lost regain his composure due to the Naruto attacks. Naruto moves to his top and launch his fist at him. Before he could hit him. "Katon" Sasuke used his fire release to remove Naruto from him.

Naruto jumped from him as the flame shoot to the sky. Sasuke gets up, he on his feet with his face towards the blonde. "So it's true, that you are truly on the same level as me"

"Sasuke, let us end this. I don't want to fight "

"Then, we shall end the fight with one victor" Sasuke launch to Naruto with his kunai in his hand. He swings it to the blonde only to get blocked by the blonde's kunai. Some electricity was created from the impact but they didn't seem to care.

"I hope we will end this with a stalemate" Naruto holds his kunai firmly.

"There is no stalemate in the battlefield only victors"

"Them, so be it" Naruto pushes Sasuke toward his owner with his kunai. Sasuke moves backwards in his defensive position saw Naruto performed several hand sign that was unknown to him. After he finished the handsign, he swinging his hand with his palm towards his opponent. "Futon:beast air palm"

At the same time, Sasuke launch his attack. "Katon: great fireball"

A large amount of wind clash with a large fireball. Unfortunately, the fireball dissolve in the wind. The jutsu that Naruto use has an astounding force that hit Sasuke. He was barely trying to keep himself from throwing by the win. In the end, he was pushed backwards by the wind. Fail to resist the force. He was flying in the opposite direction from the blonde far from him.

After that, Naruto just realizes what he just did. He runs back to Sasuke to see his genjutsu was dropped. He saw a girl with long black hair on her shoulder. She wearing long blue sleeves shirt with short black pants. Sasuke or Satsuki now face were red as a tomato as Naruto knowing her secret. Her clothes were ripped after the fight. Her chest almost shown. She then collapses embarrassment.

Naruto sighed. Don't know what to do he pick her and went to her apartment.

The next day

Satsuki wakes up from her sleep, she yawns while stretching her arm.
She didn't have a team meeting today because it is Sunday.

Rubbed her eyes, she remembers the dream that she having last night. Where she fighting the blonde just to test his power and end up showing her true self instead. A dream that she never expected to have.

She went to the living room with her messy hair. . "What a dream"

"I do believe that your isn't a dream but opposite"??

Satsuki was surprised that someone entering her house. She glanced at the kitchen to see a blonde was enjoying his chocolate milk for a breakfast.

" hello" Naruto greeted her.

Satsuki stunned. Looking at the blonde with zero expression as the shock is too much for her to handle.

'What is this? Why Naruto in my house? Is he knows that I'm a girl since when? So that dream yesterday...'

This is no dream

This is a nightmare