"Potentially," I shrugged.

"Well, I don't," he protested, his frown etching deeper.

Smoothly, I slid off the bed and onto my feet. "Fine, I'll prove it to you," I said as I marched over to his desk.

He eyed me in confusion as I put a hand on the back of his desk chair and swiveled him around to face his laptop. With my forearms rested lazily on the back of his chair, I nodded my head down to his laptop. "Open your Instagram account," I said with a confident smile.

"Can I ask why?" he scoffed.

"No, just do it," I snapped bossily.

With a sigh and a sly comment about me being 'a controlling bitch', he reluctantly opened a new tab and logged into his account.

Once his account page was open, he leaned back in his chair with a sigh. "Okay, done, what now, master," he spat sarcastically over his shoulder. 

I chuckled. "First of all, I'm loving my new name; it's very kinky," I teased. "And second of all, I want you to start scrolling through your pictures. I'll tell you when I want you to stop."

"Okay then...," he said, in an extremely confused voice, but reluctantly, he started to scroll.

"Jesus Christ, you can read?" I asked in surprise as my eyes stumbled onto a picture. It was a picture of some fancy hardback book he had bought. 

He turned to face me and blinked back at me slowly. "Please tell me you didn't just ask me that," he said slowly. 

I smiled sheepishly. "Haha, oops, but in my defense, you're always saying how you don't give a shit about uni. What's a girl to think?"

"That I'm not illiterate, perhaps," he spat drily. 

"You know I didn't mean that literally," I said with the roll of my eyes. "I meant; I didn't think you read as a hobby."

"Well, I do, okay," he frowned.

"Alright, alright, I'm sorry, I shouldn't have assumed you couldn't read," I mumbled.

Nathan made a weird huff sound before turning back around and continuing to scroll. He scrolled past five pictures and then five more, and there were still not any pictures of girls. None, zero, nada. All his recent pictures seemed to consist of random scenery and other plain old aesthetic photos. 

I guess he was becoming more private about his sex life...

Well, either that or he had given up his player-like ways. I internally snorted at that, not humoring that thought for a single second. Someone like Nathan Woods wasn't capable of the patience that abstinence required,

Finally, once he had scrolled all the way back to five or six weeks ago, a picture of the correct caliber came in. It was the picture of a brunette and him at the back of a taxi – the very same one I had seen back a month ago, in October, when I was stalking him.

 "Stop," I said immediately. "Describe that girl to me."

He paused as his eyes scanned over the picture. "Okay, whatever, this one girl looks like my supposed 'dark-haired thin-type,' but that's a coincidence," he argued.

 "Okay, then keep scrolling," I said confidently. He got about two more pictures down before I stopped him again.

"What does that girl look like?" I questioned. 

His eyes nervously flickered back and forth over the page for slightly longer this time. "Okay, whatever, two girls doesn't prove anything," he insisted.