Chapter 9

"Not gonna happen!" I snapped, almost choking on my food.

"You're not really in a position to have a say in what goes." Brick said calmly.

I just glared at him before rolling my eyes, "I could just put a pillow on you face while you're sleeping..." I muttered under my breath.

"You could, but you won't." Brick said before getting up, "I'm busy tomorrow, Sudusa will accompany you." He walked out leaving me speechless.

I don't need a babysitter, I'm 18! A legal adult!

I woke up, expecting to feel pain on my feet but surprisingly I didn't feel anything. I ripped off the bed sheets and took the bandages making me gasp. It was as if yesterday never happened, nothing was their, no cuts, no dried blood, nothing.

"What the..." I couldn't finish my sentence as the door slammed open. I looked up seeing Sudusa walk in, her black knee high boots clicking against the cemented ground.

"Today, you're with Sudusa, so obviously it's going to be a great day! Now get up and get dressed, we don't have all the time in the world!" She snapped before making her way into my closet, "ALREADY FOUND YOU THE PERFECT OUTFIT!" She yelled making me groan and drag myself from the bed. Today was going to be a very long day!

This is SOOO short, I'm super sorry, I know my apologies are wearing thin! I kind of got side tracked cause of a special someone, my crush and ever since I found out he likes me back I've been well distracted. You can't blame a girl though, we've all had or have crushes! It's getting harder to write my stories when he's on my mind 24/7, I just hope you can forgive me!!!