"..But isn't that the truth?" they say, "Fushiguro Megumi.. His feelings may be genuine but.."

"Would he love a murderer like you?"

Y/N froze. This damn curse hit a topic that the girl is yet to get over or tell anyone about. Fushiguro, like most sorcerers, has morals. He saves those who are worthy of saving and Y/N knows that, but what does he think about..

'She wanted to kill me first.'

Y/N tries convincing herself, but the image of her holding a gun and not hesitating to fire all of the remaining shots replayed in her mind. To make things worse, Yūrei was there to witness it all. Y/N had taken Haru's life without giving it a second thought and left the poor girls body in the basement.

No funeral.. Not even burying her body and giving the girl a proper death.. Nothing. Just gunshots and bullets as the last things Haru hears before she's murdered.

Y/N could recall the anger in Haru's eyes as the girl talked about killing her because she's a Hoshino. Y/N remembers as the metal tip of the gun was placed againts her head.

One pull of the trigger would've ended it all, but unfortunately for Haru, her weapon was used on her.

Even if Haru intended to kill her first since she's the one who brought the gun, Y/N can't just say she acted in self defence- she could've only injured Haru or threw a few kicks and punches as a warning, but Y/N killed her. She took her time fighting for the gun, cocking it, firing all shots, and even disassemble the weapon.

God. Y/N shouldn't be letting this demon mess with her mind, but they do have a point.

'Fushiguro.. Would you still..' she trails off, 'would you still forgive me?'

This isn't a situation similar to Itadori and how Sukuna used and took over the boys body to do his unforgivable crimes- Y/N acted on her own and is only realizing the weight of she did.

'But..'

What irritated her is Haru's objective and why she wanted to kill. Y/N furrows her brows, looking at her reflection on the mirror once again. Murdered someone or not, Y/N is still hated and wanted either way. The higher-ups wants her dead because she possess a jujutsu that they see as a threat.

This doesn't justify her killing Haru, but why can't people just.. Understand that she's different from her relatives? She had no connections with them, let alone knew she was part of a clan with sorcerers, until her half brother showed up.

Even Seikatsu was different.

Y/N couldn't hear Yūrei's voice anymore. The curse is now satisfied with the damage they left and is finally shutting up. Y/N takes a few deep breaths before regaining her composure.

Soon enough, she leaves the bathroom with her mood now sour. She heads back to the room she shared with Fushiguro and Itadori- she's waking them up to save them some more time to search for hakari.

She slides the tatami doors open, surprised to see the boys already tidying up the futons. Fushiguro's kneeling on the ground- folding his and Y/N's bed while Itadori's nowhere to be seen but his futon's already tucked away.

"Megumi?" she calls, "Where's Itadori?"

Fushiguro turns around to face her, blanket in hand, "Went to a konbini. He said he'll buy us preheated food."

She hums, "Yum."

'Does he?'

'Does he?'

Y/N gulps, a lump forming on her throat. She felt like she's walking on eggshells now that Fushiguro's in front of her.

The boy notices her silence and stands up before looking at her. He has both of their futons and is now about to put it away.