"Do I know you?" He scoffs in confusion. I hope you do in the next few minutes of your life.

Tilting my head, I lift my eyebrow and stare at his annoyed face. "You should, perhaps we haven't met before," I stick out my hand and wait for his to follow. "I'm Harry.." I say, but he rolls his eyes and doesn't shake hands with me.

What a repulsive prick you are.

"Um, hi Harry. I'm Brayden." His voice gives off an uninterested tone and I can tell he has the need to get away from me quickly. He tries turning around to walk away from me but with a quick reaction I pull his shoulder back so that he faces me now. I'll make this quick for his funeral tomorrow.

"What's your fucking problem man?" He scowls.

"First off 'man', it's fucking rude of you not to introduce yourself politely with the new student here," I remind him. "Second, I believe there's something I have to tell you from someone you and I both know, mate." I perk up while he gives me the same bored facial expression.

"Oh yeah? And what's that?" He asks.

"That you're an ungrateful selfish bastard who likes to hit women.." I say. The fear in his eyes widens, signaling that he knows what he's done, especially to Sloane. He tries not to seem defenceless here and shakes his head willingly, thinking he's done nothing wrong.

"You know you're probably looking for the wrong guy here, so why don't you pick on someone else who has bigger balls than you do." He pats my shoulder softly, giving me an innocent sweet smile through his teeth.

The anger in my head is impatient as Brayden tries to forget our conversation. But I still need to finish this dickhead. Once again, he tries turning his back to head off wherever he needs to go, but in a swift motion I chase up to him two steps, bumping into the side of his arm and I secretly putting in the knife pocket in his jacket.

"Dude, what the fuck do you want from me?" He scoffs, scrunching his face in a sour mood.

"I just wanted to see if youreally are that prick tease waiting to hit someone." I point my eyes to the scared little shit he is. "So why don't you just grow some balls and then you'll talk to me about being a big boy, huh." I smirk back to him and his nostrils flare with the anger boiling in him.

He shakes head and laughs to himself. "You high right now? You're just bluffing some made up bullshit."

He gathers himself and tries to stand taller than me, but his eyes are pointed a few inches down to mine. Yeah, nice try motherfucker.

"Well maybe that made up bullshit shouldn't be coming from your dear ol' ex-girlfriend." All the color in his face changes but keeps his face even with mine. A straight pissing contest between a stupid abusive jock and a hitman. I should've gone back to school when I had the chance, this is kinda fun to mess with the people at a public school.

"Look, don't believe any word that comes out of her mouth," He shakes his again in denial.

"She's just another attention-seeking whore you wants to fuck every guy.." He hisses. My fists are now forming into a tight ball and I can feel the rage inside every part start to rise as he admitted some fucked up twisted story of his version.

I lick my lips, as I laugh to myself looking down to the floor. But as he continues to stand before me, I use my hands to grip the side of his collar and push him up the lockers, creating a noise within the metal and students now prying their eyes to us.

"Listen mate, I really don't want to do this to you right now. But if you think you're gonna get away with some made-up story about victimizing yourself rather than your beaten-up ex, then you pick the wrong person to tell it to." I murmur.