5.1

"Y-you want more, Y/N?"

Vanitas chuckled as he whispered his coarse voice to your ear. You've lost all your strength of drinking Vanitas' blood. You thought I didn't pass out this time. I never imagined that his blood would have such a sweet aroma. I want more but he would die instantly if I did. You looked at Vanitas with such a disappointed sigh. He gazed at you with compassion and carried you to the bed. You couldn't move so you remain on top of Vanitas as he hugged you gently. "Y/N." His voice as he calls out to your name gave such a chill to your spine. You never thought that your name has so much significance if he's the one who says it. "Hmm..." you hummed and looked up to him while lying your head above his chest. "I'm glad you're still up," he said. You didn't understand so you asked yourself, Is he happy that I remembered everything? "Vanitas, we need to go back," you said as you were trying to get up. "No." he pouted and trapped you in his arms. "You perverted blood addict, I'll kill you if you still won't let me go," you shouted at his ear as he felt a slight ringing in his ears. "Ah, fine." He then lets you go as you tried standing up. Vanitas smiled at you as you were fixing your gown, "Y/N, did I tell you?" You turned to him with a displeased face, "What?" Vanitas held your finger and tendering it, "I love you Y/N." You didn't process that thought. Those three words struck your heart and beating like crazy as if it were to burst out anytime. Vanitas' look was expecting a reply from you but you said, "Keep it to yourself. I'm not interested in any romance." Vanitas' eyes enlarged and burst out laughing. He leaned to you and looked straight into your eyes and said, "I don't care. This is why I love you." His soothing yet manipulative voice left you with so much silence. You push him away and chuckled. You looked at him coldly, "Well, I don't have to worry anyone else sucking your blood. Vanitas smirked and had a sinister smile. He suddenly kissed your cheek and walked right out of the room, "Your thirst is mine to be sucked on." You turned back to your normal self and assessed the situation outside. Using your keen senses, you grasp what was happening. "Idiot Vanitas. He just left without a plan. Dumbass." You just realized that separating Vanitas in this state was a bad idea.

Okay. Let's see. So there's an outburst of cursed ones in the ballroom. Looks like I'm not dancing there anymore. Where's Noe? I couldn't sense his presence. Oh wait, I could sense...Luca? And his attendant? Domi should be around as well. Wait, she's tied up. There's another being here with tremendous power. Dang it. Where's Vanitas?! After assessing the are with your powers, it took minutes for you to find Vanitas. There he is! He's healing them one by one?! That's not gonna work for everyone. He'll be too late. You ran in a flash to Vanitas' direction to help him out. As you arrived in the nick of time, you made quite an entrance in front of him, "Stupid. We could just go here together. Why did you even leave me there?!" You got a little angry.

He laughed and replied, "Well, a man has to look good sometimes in front of a woman."

"How cheesy." You said as you took out your spear. You and Vanitas put up in a defensive mode in front of the cursed-bearers to avoid getting them hurt. "Vanitas, you couldn't heal them one by one. I have an idea."

"By all means, you're in charge Mi Amor." he stopped moving and he lets you carry him. You ignored what he said in the last part and focused on the task.

You smirked at Vanitas holding out your hand and instantly grabbed his shining blue brooch pin that reflects his admirable blue eyes, "I'll borrow this for a while." As the two of you landed on top of the chandelier in the ballroom, you dropped Vanitas as if he were a heavy bag. He felt like his spine broke, "Y-Y/N, w-why?!" he stutters as he was reaching out to grabbed your dress. You swiftly moved so that he won't distract you, "Stop it Vanitas." You chuckled, "Now time to be a Charlatan."

"