2.2

"Huh? Baldy! You can't be serious?" Vanitas yelled at Dante with displeasure in this face.

"A highway robbery?" You asked again as Dante was explaining the details.

"GOT A PROBLEM WITH THAT? Even the Count doesn't have a clue of what you'll be doing." Dante scratched his head as he was getting irritated by Vanitas.

Dante gave a bat that will serve as a guide to Noe. "Oh so we can tail the killer with this?" you piqued with curiosity.

"Mademoiselle, are you really getting on my nerves? You've been questioning over to what I just said." he said. You enjoyed teasing Dante and shift to your work mode. "Well, that was fun. We'll be going I guess." You stretched your arms and getting ready to run so fast.

"Y/N, you wanna have a race with me?" Noe asked.

"Hoo-" you smiled and said, "Sure! For the record, I'm way faster than you even if I have to carry Vanitas." Vanitas gazed at you and said, "Y/N... it'll be my pleasu- Whoooaa! What are you doing Noe?" Before Vanitas could even finish his sentence, Noe suddenly carried him instead of you.

"Wanna bet?" Noe got confident a bit and you chuckled.

Dante became interested and said, "Okay, now hurry up you three! In 3...2...1...GO!!!"

The adrenaline rushed through your veins as you ran so fast. Your eyes changed into pure red as Noe's eyes changed as well. Both of you jumped from buildings to buildings.

Meanwhile, Dante met a certain someone named Johann and told him that Lord Ruthven's bourreau came to Paris.

"Thomas Berneux, two months ago, the vampire who went here beyond the barrier and killed twelve by sucking their blood dry," you uttered Dante's explanation earlier.

"You were listening to him, Y/N?" Vanitas laughed at how you made a fool at Dante.

"Oui! Dante was so stupid and I was bored so I just had to tease him," you said with a straight face.

"You know, I've been pursuing him until I got a letter from Amelia Ruth," he said

"Wait a minute, you're also the doctor of Mademoiselle Amelia?" Noe asked.

"Exactly," he said.

"Stop with the chit-chat, I'll be going first Noe!" you said and went ahead swiftly.

As soon as you three arrived at the scene, you became first again. "Haha! Time to-" You then kicked the curse-bearer right in the face. Noe automatically restrained him and threw him to Vanitas as he displayed his powers. Vanitas used his grimoire again and instantly healed and paralyzed him for the time being.

"That was fast. Let's take him back to Orlok," you said.

"Tie him up, Noe." Vanitas commanding Noe.

"I won't follow you Vanitas." Noe nods his head away.

You sighed and said, "Noe, please tie me... I mean him up for me." What am I even saying? Idiot. You mumbled yourself.

Vanitas pulled you closer to him and whispered softly with such a calm voice, "I could tie you up anytime Y/N if you want to."

You immediately pushed Vanitas away and got flustered. You turn your gaze in the opposite direction and sensed another presence. "WHO'S THERE?"

"You could sense us huh?"

Two unknown presence appeared before the three of you and commanded to hand them the Book of Vanitas. You didn't pay attention to the one talking but to his accomplice. You looked at her and got caught by her immense aura.