In the left side where a long beige couch is waiting in front of a flat screen TV that was taller than me, it looks so classy but then, if you swerve to the right side, there's so many clothes piled in one side of the bed.

Bags and boxes of shoes were scattered on his desk in a pile and I was tempted to question him if he does need a maid to clean up for him. I'll be willing to do so if it's accompanied with a great sum of money.

The door behind me closed with a bang that it startled me. I walked backward out of instincts and I collided to his broad chest. The collision had us stumbling until I righted myself before I clung to his shirt. I would not be one of those girls in dramas where they rip the lead guy's shirt accidentally.

It can only happen in a fictional world without a disaster result. In the reality, I wouldn't want to find out for myself.

"What's wrong?", Jay asked, his brows knitted in confusion after seeing the way my eyes following his every move.

"Did you bring me here to kill me? Is that why Jungwon is smirking at me? He would be the one to dump my body down the bridge!", I rushed out while panicking, the nerves getting the best out of me.

I'm too young to die. I haven't even met the guy I was hoping to save me one day from Jay's claws.

Jay looked back at me dumbfounded before he burst out laughing while holding to his stomach. I just stood there, aloof and bewildered covered my face.

What is he laughing at? Is he that kind of a dumb villain, telling all his goals to the victim before he killed them?

"Why I would waste my time in ending your pitiful life?", he laughed while trying to catch his breath. He laughed some more, not noticing the way I hid a small smile.

Maybe if he wasn't too bad for me, I would be so lucky to have him. He will never know it, but he actually looks like a decent guy if he laughs, though he did it for the sole reason of his happiness.

When he stopped laughing and catching me staring to where I masked me being charmed by wearing an unimpressed look, he got serious. His face held no emotion as he looked at me.

"Plus, Jungwon is too busy with his classes to care about your existence. And well, you're not that special to even fuss about", He said, giving me a once over before he jumped to his bed.

His words hurt me more than I thought and I scold myself mentally for even thinking romantically about him a few seconds ago. It must be so nice to break him one day, to make him feel the same way I felt everyday.

But how? How can I do it if there's still a small part of me hoping for him to see me like he sees Ara?

"By the way, how should we start the project?", I asked aloud, shaking my head to clear the previous thoughts.

"You're the one who's going to do it alone, you can do it in the couch over there", he said and took his phone to type something on it without looking at me.

"But what was the point of me coming here? I could've done it back in my dorm", I complained in exaggeration. Not only I was beyond mad now, I think back to the fare I have to pay the taxi for.

If only I knew he would be like this, I could just go to Jake's instead. At least he'll give me the time of his day. I can go to Sunoo, too. We can go out to eat with Niki than to be here, seething silently in front of a lazy bone guy.

"Well, I need you to be here in case you don't put my name and I want to make sure it's perfect for the grades that I'm maintaining", he answered with a eye roll, still scrolling at that damn expensive phone of his.

I was beyond speechless. He went back too look at me while I eyed him in shock. What was he expecting? For me to thank him because he let me inside his house? He pointed to the only clean part of his bedroom and he beckons for me to go there.

"You can use my laptop to do the research and you can send the project through my gmail to your account", he stated and got up in a sitting position, but only to settle against the headboard.

Left with nothing to say, I sighed and walked towards the couch where a laptop is waiting at the coffee table. Turning it on and waiting for it to fully open, I had suddenly heard Jay stand up from his bed before his looming presence sat on my side.

I froze not knowing what to do as his head was a breath away from my neck. At first, I thought he was only checking the bruises there but he got closer and I felt the hair on my neck stand up at the hot sensation of his breath.

I gulped in my throat when he tucked some of the strand of my hair from behind my ears, and it makes me shiver. I wasn't even prepared as his hand gently turned my head to face him, my breath hitching up at our very close proximity

And it felt like forever for me, those between moments of seconds ahead of his face getting closer. Being a girl that was weak to him, I did nothing to stop it until I feel the soft brush of his breath in my lips.

Only a little more push and it would've been a kiss.

"Jay hyung! The clown girl is asking for you by the door!", Jungwon screeched while entering the room excitedly.

Not until he step back from the situation he found himself disturbing at the heat of the moment.

Oh, Poor Jungwonie.. 😥