END OF THE BEGINNING

In a dark room Xy saw a man, he is not facing him instead he is facing the other way he look at the man clearly and knew it's Judah. He called him but he never look back, he try to keep calling him until a smoke starts to show up it's like a fog dominating the room, the smoke or fog is getting thicker and thicker he try to run towards Judah but it seems like he is far away. He try to catch him but their distance still not getting any closer until he decided to stop. He again call him, shouting his name but still Judah is not looking back. The fog is getting thinner now, the dark room becomes so dark again like it's always been the two of them there until Xy saw a two round object beside Judah. It is placed in his both right and left leg, Xy look closely he can't see it clearly because of the fog he waits until it vanished until he see the two round object clearly, his eyes is filed with terror, he felt like he wants to vomit until he throw up, Judah look at him smiling. The two round object that Xy saw in Judah is a two decapitated heads of Marty and Mc. the Two heads of their friend is in the floor until Judah pick it up swaying their friends head to Xy, he look at them like he is about to cry he wants to say something to Judah but he can't speak, he can't say a word. What is happening? where is he? why Judah is holding Marty and Mc's head? He try to get up and run towards Judah but again it seems impossible to catch him. Judah did not say any words he is just standing, looking at Xy and swaying their friends head. Until a flame burst into Judah's hand and burned Marty and Mc's head Xy felt bad and angry but he can't do anything he can't catch Judah and he felt drained. In his frustration he just punch the floor, he punch it until it cracked open, the floor that he's been standing is a glass. He try not to move but it shatters, he fall in a dark hole with a white spiral surrounds it. 

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO" Xy shouted. 

He wake up looking at the ceiling a long florescent light make him close his eyes again. He look at his right he saw Marty laying on a bed too he has a bandage on his head and left cheek and arms then he look to his left side he saw Mc laying in the bed too just like Marty, Mc has a bandage too but he felt so relieved seeing his friends alive and beside him. He thought that they are real dead until he remembered Judah, in this moment he knew that he is not dreaming anymore. His friend is not with them anymore, he can still see Judah's face before he passed out, he is just looking at him smiling like he really wants to leave them. He wish that this is like a dream too but it is real Judah is not with them he choose to be with the enemy, after a long friendship it just simply ended like that. He felt so frustrated and disappointed to himself he should save his friend but he failed to do it he closed his eyes and the tears fell. 

"Finally, your awake now." said Jane. This time Calmly.

Xy look at her and try to get up.

"Oh, careful, you broke some ribs back there," said Jane. 

He help Xy to get up to sit on his bed. 

"Thank you." said Xy.

"How are you?" asked Jane.

"I'm okay." said Xy.

Jane look at him she knows that he is not okay, physically maybe he is, but inside he is broke, she wants to make Xy feel better but looking at him she knows that this might take awhile. She knows that this three boys wants to help their friend but they can't control things. 

"Do you want to eat something?" asked Jane.

"No, thank you." said Xy. Looking at Marty and Mc.

"How are they?" asked Xy.

Jane look at the two boys still unconscious.

"Oh they are fine, got some bruises and broken bones but they will be okay." said Jane.