Part 2 PREPARATION

In a secluded place of Lakeshore a small family lives, A father, mother, and a son who barely see the city of lakeshore. The Family live in a very simple life, no television, no internet, no gadgets for the little boy either. There house is a type of stilt house it was made of payag or kamalig, this type of house is where poor people usually lives. Since the boy is the only child he doesn't have any choice but to help his parents in the house chores and hunting for there food. The boy's name is Glendon Fritz a 15 year old kid who has a big ambition in life, Glendon wants to live in the city so he can be "normal" cause he never had a normal childhood. Glendon's mom is the one who teach the boy about school, he studies while doing the house chores at the same time and his dad is the one who thought him how to hunt and survive in the forest. One morning Glendon is excited to go downtown to see the parade cause it is Lakeshore's festival. He is ready to go to the festival because this is the day they only go downtown to witness the city's festival. Glendon put his back pack and shoes, 

"let's go mom! dad! we might miss the parade." said Glendon with full of excitement and enthusiasm in his system.

The moment his parents went out a three Black sport bikes stops in front of there house a three mysterious guys who's wearing a Black helmet is holding a gun and  two of them shot Glendon's parents. The boy was shocked, traumatized about what he saw his parents are dead he got no one. He couldn't even scream or asked for help he knows no one will help them besides they live far away from the city and they are the only one who lives in the forest of Lake shore. When he was about to run the middle guy shot him, the bullet went straight to his left leg. Glendon fell down he doesn't know what to do he is confused, he wants to survive but he is all alone now. He doesn't want to die either, Glendon starts to cry and shout until the three guys walk towards him and point there gun to Glendon.

"Who are you? what do you want?" asked Glendon while his tears falling from the said of his dirty face.

"Your life" said the middle mysterious guy. and a loud gun shot  fired.

PRESENT DAY

"wooooohhhh! this is amazing!" said Xy, his eyes went wide like the ocean. 

The boys are so shocked they can't even close there mouths, Marty, Mc, and Judah went inside the room and scan everything what's inside of it.

"okay boys this is our training area." said Christian proudly.

The training area is a size of a football arena, the center of it is a big combat ring, both sides of the area has it's resting rooms. Some parts has an area for shooting, some are for sword fighting, and some are for physical strength. Other bones member are doing there trainings too, some of them are doing a military training like push ups, running with sand bags in there bodies and more. The boys enter the room and Christian lead them to the center of the training area.

"so this is the combat ring area, this is where you guys will compete for your training." said Christian. 

"oh wow! let's go! let start our training!" said Xy full of enthusiasm in his system.

"not yet boys, for you to start your training a little ground rules first. We have 10 rules for you, each trainee or should I say beginners must follow the rules." Christian explain it to the boys.

!TRAINING RULES!

1) be motivated👌

2)Develop the upper body💪

3)No minimum standards📈

4)Be able to run🏃‍♂️

5)know the specialty test💯