𝑋𝑉. 𝑏𝑖𝑔 𝑡𝑖𝑚𝑒 𝑣𝑖𝑑𝑒𝑜

Start from the beginning

"don't worry," carlos told camille, "you're not going anywhere."

"you're going to get me a part?" camille asked him.

"nope, i'm gonna hypnotize your dad into letting you stay," carlos told her, letting olivia go and pulling out a red watch. "i've been practicing." he waved the watch in front of camille's eyes and she watched it. "you're getting very sleepy."

camille began to cry again and olivia rubbed her shoulders as carlos panicked.

"happy! happy! you're getting very happy! happy!"

"hey, guys!" kelly walked in and carlos stopped, but camille continued to cry. "gustavo wants you to come to the studio immediately to discuss your first music video."

olivia chuckled to herself, "timing it impeccable."

the guys chatted excitedly about the music video as camille continued to cry and olivia comforted her. the boys stopped talking when camille overlapped it with her crying and kelly's eyes grew.

"okay, say goodbye to olivia and the nice, crying girl and let's go," kelly told them, before she walked off.

"wait! we can get a camille a part in our music video!" logan said, getting an idea and camille stopped crying immediately.

"really?"

"can i be in the video?" olivia asked.

"duh!" the guys told her together and she smiled happily.

"you both stall camille's dad until we get back," kendall told both girls, who nodded.

"got it," both girls said, before camille began to walk over to her dad. olivia pushed her over and camille tumbled over the other pieces of luggage, making olivia gasp.

"oh my gosh, camille!" she cried as her dad gasped and bent down to her level.

"honey! are you okay?" her dad asked and olivia pretended to be concerned, checking for any injuries.

both girls winked at the guys with a thumbs up when camille's dad looked away and the guys were impressed.

"wow, they're good," james said and the guys nodded, before sprinting off to the studio.

——

camille and olivia had been distracting camille's dad for a while and don't know how much longer they could keep it up. they we're running out of ideas to stall him.

"guys!" both girls called when the saw them at the pool and camille had on a sling.

"we can't keep this up much longer," camille told the boy, rubbing her arm.

"and i cant keep crying. i think all my tears are gone," olivia told the boys.

"can i tell my dad i got the part in the video?" camille asked them and waited for the boys to answer in suspense.

"yep!" all four said and camille cheered happily.

"i love you guys!" she beamed, hugging logan and ran off with excitement as olivia stayed, suspecting something.