Gorgeous

you're so gorgeous, I can't say anything to your face....

(or the one where they meet)

•••

"Is going to a bakery in the middle of Manhattan when I'm supposed to be hidden really the best idea?" Y/N asked Timothée as he threw a sweater of his at her.

"Bakery, and flower shop. And so we can get a sweet treat and some daisies, since they're your favorite, for this beautiful apartment you've got here!" Timothée yelled out with his arms wide open, gesturing to the space around them.

Around a month ago Y/N put her savings to good use and finally took the plunge of getting an apartment in New York. For almost two years now she'd been dreaming of the city lights peeping in through her curtains late at night, takeout whenever she wanted pretty much, and well her best friends.

The apartment was pretty.

White walls, high ceilings, and three bathrooms! (Y/N isn't sure why she's so excited about that fact, but having three bathrooms does seem pretty damn cool) Her room was massive (well, as massive as a New York apartment could have a bedroom) and already had three bookcases filled to the brim with all her favorite books. (It may also have to do with the fact that her fans have been giving Timothée books for her every time they see him)

For once she felt like she had a place that was her own.

"Okay, that's sounds fun! But, are you forgetting that I haven't been seen publicly for almost two months?" Y/N argued as she took off her sleeping shirt to replace it with Timothée's hoodie. (The two were such good friends that changing in front of the other was a sort of norm for them, neither really ever care if they saw the other naked)

"Stop worrying! If anything you being seen right now could be a good thing. You'll be letting your loyal fans know that you are alive, and well. You know they miss you so much."

Y/N smiled when Timothée mentioned her fans.

Without them, she'd be nowhere in the modeling industry. They've helped her get so many amazing jobs and work with amazing people. Hell, she's even worked with some of them for photoshoots! (A campaign with Marc Jacobs, which to this day is still her favorite job she's ever done)

"Fine. Hand me my red coat, and get your umbrella. Looks like it might rain."

•••

"We're gonna get trampled if anyone sees us!" Y/N harshly whispered in Timothée's ear as the two of them walked under their umbrella in the busy streets of New York.

Timothée had declared the moment they walked out her front door that today was a "full walking day" because Y/N hasn't been able to have the full New York experience since she'd arrived in the city. (He really chose the best day huh?)

"We're not gonna get trampled. Maybe chased, but that's only if someone sees us! Which I doubt anyone wil-"

"Timothée Chalamet? Y/N Y/L/N?!"

"I fucking called it."

•••

y/ny/l/nupdates