Chapter 10: Summer Break! Part 2 (Reaction)

Right now, I was sitting under a tree while Ayanokouji was standing beside me, in it's shade. We were waiting for someone who we believe, would be passing through here.

After talking, as to for whom Katsuragi was buying a present, we were asked by Ike and others to find it out. Of course, I did not want to so they pushed it onto Ayanokouji and I just couldn't leave him alone, well, I did not want to.

Katsuragi: Once again, thank you for your help, Ayanokouji.

Ayanokouji: Don't sweat it.

Everybody: He cares about Ayanokouji so much.

"Oh my god, it's hot." I blurted out.

"Well, it is summer." Ayanokouji replied.

"Yeah, and I can't even buy summer clothes since they're quite expensive and I'm too low on points."

"I would've lent you some myself, but I am short on points too."

"Yeah, no worries, I understand."

At that moment, I noticed a couple walk out of the upperclassmen's dorms- a guy and a girl. They noticed me and Ayanokouji and then, changed directions and walked towards us.

Horikita: That's-

Ryuen: kukuku the esteemed Former Student Council President, huh?

"Hey, it's been a while."

"Do you really not mind the heat or does the weather work differently for you inside the school uniform?" I asked in a rhetorical way with a peculiar expression.

Everybody was shocked on seeing me talk to Elder Horikita in that way.

Horikita stabbed me on my shoulder.

Ow!

Kiryuin: fuhahaha

Ike: Oi! Does he really not scare you?!

Shinohara: Exactly!

Miyamura: What's so scary about him, anyway? It's not like he's going to eat me up or something.

Nagumo: Tch! This little bitch!

"Whoa. President, this student has a really disgusted look on his face." Tachibana-senpai entered the conversation.

Sakayanagi: The bodyguard arrives, fufufu.

"The student council seems rather busy, even during summer vacation," Ayanokouji said, trying to diminish the tense atmosphere.

"We decided to do some reorganizing work in the student council room," explained Tachibana-senpai.

"I see," Ayanokouji replied.

"You know, that was a really stupid response. You should be careful
what you say, you know? Do you even know who you're talking to? This is
the fearsome student council president!" Tachibana said to me while trying to make a scary face.

"I don't see any sense in what you're trying to say." I refuted.

Ryuen: kukuku, he's got a point.

Sakayanagi: fufufu, I agree with him.

It's not like I didn't respect him, I did respect him, a whole lot, in fact. But I do not think that Horikita's brother even expected a "respectful tone" from me.