Chapter 5: The Special Island Exam Prologue (Reaction)

Ah! The cold breeze feels great. I said to myself as I put my hands on the railing.
We were finally on our summer vacation and on our way to the Special Island Exam. I kind of feel like a cheat that the other's don't know about it and yet I do. Oh well, I'm helping these bitches so it's not like it's their loss anyway.

Class 2-D: Wow, did he just call us 'bitches'?

Some students were saying that I was cheating so I decided to clear up their confusion.

Miyamura: I did not know everything. I just knew that the Special Island Exam was going to take place, about the place we were going to use for our camping and one other incident. Other than that, I observed and did everything on my own. We are listening my thought process too, so I guess you guys will know the truth anyways.

"Oi Miyamura, you listening?" said Sudo to me.

"Ah, yes." I realised that I had spaced out and now, Sudo, Ike and Yamauchi were staring at me.

After I helped out Sudo, I had put the praise on Horikita but seeing as I spoke up for him when Horikita couldn't, he took a liking to me and asked me to start hanging out with him and the other two idiots. Well, it isn't too bad since Ayanokouji also comes most of the time. After Sudo told those two about how I had spoken up for him at the trial, those two apologized to me for their behaviour that they had portrayed before towards me. I accepted their apologies. They weren't bad people by heart aside from the fact that they were hardcore perverts.

Some students were laughing on hearing my thoughts.

"Oi, Miyamura. How far have you gone with Ichinose?" asked Ike.

Everybody: Miyamura was right!

He really doesn't have any respect for other people's private lives, huh?

Ayanokouji: That's something I hate.

Miyamura: I can relate.

"We've only hugged up until now. We're taking things at our own pace." I lied, me and Honami had already kissed but I had no reason to tell it to him, especially because he's a pervert.

Ike: Oi! What does that mean?!

Miyamura: It's exactly as I said.

"What?! Seriously?!" he asked me.

"Yeah, man." I said to him.

"Oh dude, what a waste!" said Yamauchi.

Huh? What are they talking about?

"Yeah, dude. I thought you must've went all the way with her." said Ike.

"I can't. I mean, it's against the school rules." I said the truth.

All the teachers: He's diligent!

"Screw with the rules! If I were you, I would've done it atleast three times per day!" said Yamauchi, indirectly boasting of his stamina which was hard to believe since he wasn't all that athletic.

Seeing as I roasted them, some students laughed but then realised that what Yamauchi had said was disgusting.

"Yeah! I mean, just look at her beautiful body, her big breasts, her small waist, her thick thighs!" said Ike as he let out some drool from his mouth. Ew!

Shinohara: Ew! You pervert! Don't come near me again!

Sato: Disgusting

Matsushita: Creeps