Chapter 12: Summer Break! Part 4 (Reaction)

"Let's go,"Ayanokouji said to me as the others headed back to the changing rooms.

"Where to?" I asked him. I wanted to know his answer.

Ike: Oh yeah, where did you two go?

"To meet up with Karuizawa," he told me.

Everybody: Wait! What?!

Shinohara: Why did you guys meet up with Karuizawa-san?

Miyamura: Haha. You'll see.

Wait. He told her about me? I knew that she was to meet up with him at the pool but I didn't think that I'd be invited to their meet.

"I know that you know about her past too. I don't know and I don't care how you got to know it as long as you don't pose a threat to me," he said as he looked into my eyes.

Horikita: Are those two really.......friends?

Kei: Wait, wasn't Kiyotaka the one who. told Izumi about it though?

"Yeah, yeah. But are you sure? I mean, does she know about it?"

"She does and I was asked by her to bring you along."

I see. So it was actually Karuizawa who asked him to bring me. I guess she must be wondering how I came to know.

Soon, we arrived at the meeting place and as we waited by the pool, Ayanokouji spoke up.

"Ah, I'm so drained."

Soon, Karuizawa appeared, slapping Ayanokouji's back as she walked up behind him.

"Good work. How'd it go?" Ayanokouji asked her.

"It's just like you said. Honestly, it's repulsive," Karuizawa answered him.

Onodera: Huh? What's she talking about?

Miyamura: Just keep watching.

"Come on, don't say that. It's just youth run amok, right?" Ayanokouji spoke a bashful line in a monologue voice.

Ike: Shit! That Ayanokouji sold us out!

Shinohara: Okay, tell us what it was.

Ayanokouji: It was a memory chip from a camera that was fit into a camera which was used for peeping into the girls' restroom by Ike, Yamauchi and Sudo.

Everybody: What?!

Shinohara: You creep!

Onodera: Disgusting

Matsushita: Degenarates

Miyamura: Don't worry. Ayanokouji took care of it.

Karuizawa gestured as if she was vomiting and then took a look around her. Then she spoke up.

"Miyamura-kun, how is it......that you know about my past?"

Shinohara: So wait, if Karuizawa-san did not tell you then how did you know about it?

Miyamura: Unexplained memories.

Kei: Ohhhhh

I turned my head to look at her from the corner of my eyes and spoke up.

"Ayanokouji told me. However, I have no intentions to let anyone else know about jt, so you don't have to worry. I'm not so heartless."