Blake watched from the bar, Anna darling was captivated by my every move, Grant sat there with a proud look on his face. He was proud of me.

Some people never were.

We had a fun night that night. We all got wasted, Grant and Anna had some fun to themselves, after that, Blake got off. We all took some time dancing and maybe Blake and I even grinded a bit.

Typical.

Her body flowing against mine in complete sync as he ass rubs against my rock hard-

Harry. Get it together.

Moving swiftly on.

Blake and I didn't sleep together in her bed at her apartment like usual that night because she had classes the next day and didn't want to wake me in the morning. She knew I would be sleeping in late.

Without a second thought, I open my door and step out into the apartment hallway. I lock my door behind me before I start trotting down the steps and onto the solid concrete.

The day wasn't as hot as usual but it was definitely sweat producing heat. I dressed in black to attract more heat to burn more calories.

If I drink my weight in beer I have to burn off the calories. People should know this by now.

I start pacing myself as I head out onto the sidewalk, my steps picking up faster and faster. I try to keep my steps light and quick, just as I do in the ring. I don't want to burn off most of my energy on the run over there.

I usually go on jogs between three to seven miles, depending on my day. Sometimes I'll push it to ten if I need to get something off my mind or I'm feeling antsy, but I usually only do about five mile runs.

I used to run a lot back when I did marathons in highschool. I trained and trained for them, using running and exercise as an outlet to get away from the abuse that was my father.

I didn't even fucking like running that much.

That's probably what drew his eye to me when the club owner needed a regular fighter for business. I got into regular fights because I attracted trouble, I was athletically inclined, my stamina was through the roofs, and I was his son.

The sidewalk concrete of campus is passing under my feet as I run quickly through the streets, passing by apartment complexes and local restaurants. The red brick buildings flood my peripheral vision as I run past them, sometimes the glint in a window catching the corner of my eye. Each step of mine, pulsing all the way through my legs and back to my lungs. I can almost feel the blood rushing through my system.

Running has always put a pause on all my stressful thoughts, giving me a small bit of peace through my day. But today my thoughts only bounced back to Blake and what she is to me.

Does she think of me ever? Because I sure think of her a hell of a lot. I wouldn't go as far as to call her my girlfriend, but she is definitely not a friend, unless friends make each other come.... on a regular basis then.... yes?

I mean, I do know she likes me but what does that confession intel with her, cause I sure as hell like Grant but I'm not stirring his tea with a cum coated spoon.

This is like I'm in highschool with a crush on my table neighbor holy fuck.

I need to get a grip. 

She is a girl, you are a boy. You guys fuck. Stop over thinking it. She can't be your girlfriend, it's too dangerous.

I quickly shake my head of the dirty thought, not wanting to get a hard on while running just by thinking about that night with Blake. It's then that I decide to speed up my pace and leave this internal debate for another time.