fed up ~ leonardo

doja cat - need to know

"tryna see if you can handle this ASS..."

i wake up at the crack of dawn, feeling the sunlight wash over my skin and bathe in it. almost automatically, i glance at niniola to confirm that she's still present. 

with a hint of superiority washing over me, i grin at the thought of strapping her to the bedpost and having her there forever.

not my most romantic idea, but i seriously find myself considering this often. it'd be impossible for her to leave and she would depend on me.

i'd become her caretaker, her sole reason for leaving and she'd be my good little girl hanging onto my every word. i find myself starting to lose myself in the dream then snap back to reality, as i notice her stretching her arms up into the ceiling.

she makes a sound that sounds like a moan as she loosens up her arms and shoulders without even noticing i'm watching her. 

then, she gingerly rubs the sleep dust out of her eyes and truly awakens. her eyes spot me and they are widened in fear, but there is an adorable pink tint on her cheeks.

she does a little hmph at me and turns over, rolls to the side of the bed and alights. she walks over to the bathroom and starts by spritzing her hair with water, then does her morning routine almost robotically.

i find it hard to not be mesmerised by her every movement, even as she lets the toothbrush run over her pearly whites.

(down bad mf warning)

i walk my way behind her and place her chest against my back and she immediately pushes me away with some force.

not enough to really do anything, but i could tell she was putting effort in. she rolls her eyes at me disregarding her movement and resorts to being passive aggresive.

"get the fuck off me leo, i'm not playing right now" she says, with a no nonsense tone.

i wrap my hands around her waist and press my morning wood against her ass and i can tell she feels it by the way she immediately tenses up.

i hold her there and move my mouth to her neck, plastering kisses against her neck until she arches to give me more access.

she stifles a moan and i spank her ass once to let her know who she belongs to. i gingerly caress the sides of her ass and knead them between my hands.

by now, i've left a beautiful, sloppy trail of my saliva across her neck and felt like i was marking her. i sink my teeth into her tender spot and feel her essence seep into my mouth.

"ahhh, leoo,' she says, barely coherently. 

"keep talking to me like that and i'll ram my cock right inside of your plump ass, baby." i say, meaning every single word.

knowing that i will follow through even if she pulls an anne frank on me, i continue to suckle on her neck. she uses one hand to grip my hair as i lean her back against the counter.

her eyes are primed to fuck, so i release my grip on her ass and instead position her legs so that she's facing the bathroom mirror.

i remove her short shorts and tank top, and look at her through the mirror.

"watch yourself get fucked like daddy's little slut, okay, nini?" i say, deeper than usual.

overtaken by desire, i don't even await her response and instead slam myself into her. 

"ahhh.." she whimpers, barely able to speak. i wrap my hands around her throat, constricting her airways and move my hips forward into her.

as i continue my brutal assault, her eyes begin to roll back but i lightly tap her and remind her to watch herself.

"you're daddy's perfect little whore, aren't you? taking every inch that i give you, writhing on my bathroom counter - even after i spanked you until you bruised." i whisper into her ears, taunting her.

her hands start to tap at mine faintly and i realise she was on the verge of choking, thus i released her dainty throat slightly.

she inhales desperately whilst i penetrate her deeper and deeper. feeling a familiar wave wash over me, i become more and more sloppy.

with my free fingers, i rub against her clit rapidly, dangerously fast, edging her to her own finish bit by bit. 

at this point, she's a whimpering, writhing mess, feeling me trail my fingers down her slit and aggressively assault her sensitive pussy. 

with ease, i pump a finger inside of her and continue thrusting into her until that heat in my belly builds up to the point where i am on automatic.

like an animal, i penetrate into her warm spot deep until i cum inside of her ass, euphorically. oh how i love to use niniola for my personal pleasure. (this rubbing yall wrong??)

i fall into her, but use my arms to prevent my full weight from crushing her, as she lays on the counter, exhausted. 

grinning to myself, i question whether any other man can please her as well as i can. you would think i'm a god with how i had her pinned under me. 

i give her a smirk across the room, as she limps away from me, clearly sore. i outwardly laugh at her struggle and she looks aggravated.

she heads into her room to presumably put some clothes on, whilst i double check the security measures i put in place through my phone. 

i have her on house arrest right now and she's yet to find out; the door is locked through my phone and i've already secured all the windows. not that she could jump out from our apartment.

i find myself more and more satisfied with the situation i've created, as i move the new clothing i bought in for her into my wardrobe. 

by the weekend, mine and her bedroom will be merged by a few friends of mine and i'll finally be able to execute all my coveted fantasies.

oh, how oblivious could she be? she knows me so well, yet can't predict what i have in stock for her. it adds to the game, i love it.