Lie.

She is not over him, and it hurts her, not knowing why. She would do anything to forget him, more like, forget what he did.

"If you're really over him, it wouldn't have taken you a while to think of an answer."

Pansy admitted, catching her friend's attention. What clause doesn't know was that Pansy was guessing.

She had a feeling that Claude was over Draco, but her not denying it made it obvious that she thinks about him from time to time.

The girl raised herself from the couch and hugged her friend, "I have to go, but I'll see you tomorrow."

"Good night, Pansy."

She didn't deny it.

"Night, Claude."

And with that, Pansy smiled back at the girl before taking a walk away towards the dormitories.

That only left the girl alone, just like she would always be in the end. Everyone left her alone.

So, here she sat, in front of the fire she was going to put out soon, and have the moonlight shine through the windows.

She felt alone just being here, so she settled herself on the couch, her head resting fixated on the small pillow she placed in front of the armrest.

The fire was still brightening up the common room, but no student would be out of their rooms at this hour.

So, the best thing she sought to do was wait for Mattheo to come and check her, see if she's okay.

Even if she wanted to wait, she was getting tired each minute, and quickly, the girl would be asleep.

She was asleep so fast, she couldn't even see him or say goodnight.

But during this time, she hoped to sleep for a couple of minutes so that she would wake up to him caressing her arm to wake up.

Though the seconds turned to minutes, and the minutes turned to hours,

When suddenly at 1:11 a.m. the common room door opened.

The flame was immediately put out from the fireplace by the figure.

They moved the self right on the ground, usually at this time, they would rest on the couch for two hours, but then he saw Claude.

Sleeping uncomfortably with her body scrunched up, making herself look tiny.

It wasn't his intention to see her when he first walked in, at this time he would rest then go back to working on a task.

But, seeing her here, made him forget all of that, he wanted to see her peaceful and worry-free.

Though, the way tables are turning in this world can ruin everyone, including her.

Claude doesn't know this yet, but Draco was sticking to his word, everything he does is for her safety.

"I've been looking for this." He whispered, catching a glimpse of what rested inside her balled fist.

Separating her fingers, feeling her soft skin, he was able to catch the ring from her hand before it fell.

It's weird seeing it with her, one second it was on his finger, it was impossible to have fallen, he would've heard it.

"You weren't supposed to see it, until–" He avoided finishing his words when he looked at her.

He brushed a hair behind her ear and smiled, resting his fingers on her empty palm.

Then he remembered it, he remembered waking up and seeing her beside him. He remembered the way she would smile in her sleep when he drags his fingers through her hair.