CHAPTER 5

Mature Content Ahead
______

There he was talking with that little stubborn bitch Pansy Parkinson.

I hid behind the wall to make sure that he wouldn't be able to catch me.

I looked him up and down when I finally saw it.

My dagger just in his back pocket. I immediately grab my wand and point it in between the both of them.

"Confrigo!" I whisper

An explosion is set off and that's when I know it's my cue to grab my belonging.

Pansy had been screaming pitiful really, she could make my ears bleed.

That's when I creep up behind him and snatch it out of his pocket.

I immediately start running as the screaming and yelling had faded. Then as I was running and felt a hand land on my shoulder. Muttering the words...

Apparate

The hall I had been running to was no longer a hall, it was a room, dark yet smelled toothpaste.

I grab the hand off my shoulder twisting it and place it on their back, holding it still.

" What the fuck Claude?!" The voice had said

How do I always end up running into this dipshit? I thought to myself.

I let go of his hand and back away from him.

"Me?! You fucki-" he puts a hand over my mouth as my back is pressed against his chest. While his other hand is on my hip.

I start moving but his grip just gets tighter.

I then hear the sound of shoes tapping on the floor in the corridors.

The door was slightly open so I was able to see who it was, It was Dumbledore and Professor McGonagall.

"Albus the girl is not fit for the task," she said Albus turned to her as she paced back and forth.

"I know, but it was her parents' orders, Claude can handle it" Dumbledore stated.

As I heard my name I felt a cold hand go under my skirt.

Draco tilts his head to the side as do I and just smirks at me. I'm speechless.

I continue to hear the conversation as Draco is drawing shapes with his finger on my inner thigh.

" I have spoken with her parents but they wouldn't turn it down," Dumbledore murmurs to the lady in front.

"— and her sister..." Minerva answered him with a questioning look. Though, Dumbledore had taken a deep gust of air.

" We are not permitted to speak of her, as much as I want to I can't risk anything."

What did he know?

What couldn't he tell anyone?