CHAPTER 17

Mature Content Ahead
______

Regret.

That's how I felt when I let a simple name slip out my mouth, my whole world just turned over once again.

Questions would be asked by the people who I held dearest.

It's obvious they know about the Bardot family, of course not about me, you would read me in any books —

Well except one.

My mother had kept an old publication of our family history, from when Daphne was born — to me.

She thought of Daphne as the perfect daughter when she was little, and me, well you know how that turned out.

Mother got rid of the first copy immediately and assigned the clerk to do another but, without me.

We wanted the perfect family with her, father, and my sister — but that didn't matter to me, I still had Albert and Mary.

I've been fine on my own, up until this point during school.

Astoria Greengrass, since when did she know about me and my father? This girl is going to be the death of me.

and Pansy, I thought she was going to be upset, but she wasn't, I'm surprised she even believed me, insisting that I'm not in any of the Bardot books.

Honestly, I'm pretty sure Pansy told Blaise, it must explain why he wasn't that surprised when I told the boy pinned to the wall.

Draco—

Oh shit. He might say something to the others, I can't believe I said that to him — he just. He is manipulative.

My whole life is going to be ruined because of him, I just blurted out my name right in front of him.

Looking into his eyes, his addicting — silver eyes. Every time I look into them I can only imagine the thought of both of us alone in his room...

What the hell am I thinking?

No. No. Draco is a delusional person, that I will no longer associate myself with. Hopefully.

I've been getting pretty flustered every time I'm near him, but I thought nothing of it, maybe it's just a coincidence.

Though what if I do feel something for him—

No. No. No. Not at all, I cannot risk this happening, I'm far too busy to be dealing with what I feel right now.

I can't take the stress anymore, I just want this whole thing to go away.

Then I heard it, voices, faint voices calling my name, is this a sign or a warn—

" Claude." The voice yelled.

My eyes pried open as I felt the wave of dizziness rush through my head down my body.

"Calm down Parkinson." another voice said, a lot deeper, but still I couldn't make it out.