CHAPTER 6

It all happened so fast and the next thing I realized was me being pulled into the hallway.

"You could've just let me give her a piece of my mind!" I shout at the blonde boy. he pushes me in front of him as he is standing firm.

He walks up to me which is when my instincts kick in and I slowly pull the metal object out from below my skirt. I pull it out as he stopped moving, he raised his hand as if he was surrendering to someone.

Me.

"D-- Don't get any closer I know your games!" I state holding my ground. "Relax darling, I'm not going to hurt you... unless you want me to?" he whispers the last part making me stand there speechless.

"No! No! you've been seducing me the entire time in the bathroom, the closet, and in the common room, can you please fuck off!" I say to him stepping closer.

I place the blade on his chest ripping a thin line of his shirt. After that, I remove it from him.

"You know I would've stabbed her if it wasn't for your actions!" I growled at him as he went and leaned on the wall. He chuckled looking down.

"love I know that, but we can't have dead students in the common room now do we?" He indicates to me.

"Stop calling me love! It's Claude, Claude Ba-" I slap my hand over my mouth as I was about to announce my name to him. He was curious I can tell I read it in his eyes.

"forget it, it's getting late and I — I have better things to do" I utter whilst facing the marble floor.

I walk by him not before shoving my shoulder against his arm.

he was a weird sort, yet every time I wasn't near him... something felt off.

I leave in guilt but no explanation why I just couldn't face the fact of someone knowing my name, or so the history about my family.

I head to my room and slam the door shut, a hand on my forehead resembling my frustration of the school, of my family, and me. I sat down on my bed with hands on my head letting out a huge sigh. That was until I heard the door open.

"Draco if it's you fu-" I heard the voice laugh. "Draco? you thought I was Draco... how pathetic!" I knew that voice.

I go up to the girl and pin her on the wall.

"Why the fuck are you in my room!" I yell at her, as she tries to pry herself out of the situation she had just caused.

"S-stop..." she tries to say slapping my arm away from her neck.

My mind turns to reality as I see what I was doing. I let go and she fell to the floor.

I turn around looking at my hands then back at the girl gasping for air, I did that. It wasn't ladylike at all but she deserved it.

She put me through hell the whole day, and she finally got it, she released a dark soul within me.

She gets up holding her neck in pain as I try to make out the words she had been saying.

"We're, r-roommates—" she passed out on the floor.

"What the fuck?!" I harshly whisper to myself, there is no way in hell I would be sharing a room with her.

I look down at the unconscious girl and I felt guilty for what I have done.

I immediately grab her around her arms and bring her to bed, I couldn't let anyone know about this, they'll think I'm a monster.

Mostly some students know, from the incident this morning, but I'd don't want people to see me that way.

I place her on the bed I head to the bathroom to wet a rag and I look back at the girl.