chapter 18-awkward...

"Sooooo..." I said awkwardly finishing off my drink. Louis laughed awkwardly too.

"I should probably get going, my mum will be waiting for me somewhere, I'll see you at school or something I guess, bye!" I lied breaking the awkwardness.

"Yeah, uh bye I guess," he replied getting out his phone. I grabbed my things and got out of my chair ready to leave. As I opened the door to exit the café i looked back at Louis, he was texting someone on his phone as soon as i got out of the chair, he looked up and smiled as i walked out.

I was now at home laid on my bed around 2 hours after the kiss and I still hadn't told anybody yet. Should I tell Sadie, or will she be mad at me? I decided to tell my mum first to see what she thought of it.

"WHAT?!?!" she said.

"Your mad?" i asked in confusion.

"No no no, not at all but I think you should tell Sadie,"

"Okay yeah good idea, thank you," i replied wrapping her in a hug.

"anytime." she replied.

I made my way upstairs and rang Sadie.

"Heyyy, how was your conversation with Louis, I need all the details!" she said down the phone excitedly.

"we kissed." slipped out.

"YOU WHAT?" she screamed back.

I explained everything that had happened and she wasn't mad at all, surprisingly. We arranged to meet up tomorrow so we could spend more time together after the argument so things could go back to norrmal.

*ringing*

"what the," i said as i woke up to the horrendous sound of ringing in my ears.

"shit!" i said looking at the time, i was going to be late.

I sprang out of bed and rushed to the bathroom. I washed my face, added some light concealer, bronzer and mascara, quickly brushed my hair and grabbed the first outfit i could find in my wardrobe to change into. Once i was ready i sprinted down the stairs and asked my mum to drop me off at sadies.
—————————————————————————
i forgot i had this story...