chapter 10-🤍kiss?!?!🤍

"Right," Louis said clasping his hands and breaking the silence, "I'll get you a blanket and I'll give you one of my hoodies since I keep my window open because i like listening to the outside cars and birds in the morning and it gets pretty chilly*, make yourself at home" he finishes with a smile.

He was being nice, weird. You walked over to the bed and got tucked in. Louis came over giving you a hoodie, it was black and said 'SABAI' in red text you slipped it on over your pyjamas and it smelt like vanilla and aftershave, he also gave you a blanket which you wrapped around yourself and cosied up with and turned the opposite way he would be sleeping in . You heard Louis open his window and the sound of cars became clear, it was weirdly calming, you liked it. He walked over to the bed and got himself tucked in, also wrapped up in a blanket.

"goodnight," he said in a raspy and sleepy voice.

"night." you replied bluntly.

You couldn't get comfy so you turned around to face him and he did the same until you were both staring at each-other. It was dark, but the streetlights from outside the window shone through and hit his eyes perfectly causing them to sparkle and gleam. They were a dark brown and they stared right through you making you feel safe. You noticed all his features, his sharp jawline, every mole and freckle that covered his face, his long, brown hair that was messy and covered his forehead. He looked at you the same way you looked at him and leaned towards you closing his eyes and opening his mouth. he was about to kiss you and you didn't want to kiss him back. You didn't know what to do, so you slapped him, "what the actual fuck louis?" you said raising your voice and sitting up. He opened his eyes in shock and sat up too looking at you.

"I- I um- I'm sorry I didn't mean to I'm so sorry y/n I promise, can we please just forget that just happened," he stuttered.

"happily." you replied laying back down looking at the ceiling, Louis was still sat up and you could feel him staring at you.

"stop looking at me and sleep you idiot." you replied turning your head towards him.

" Yeah uh sorry hold on." he hesitated grabbing his phone and typing something, whatever you thought and turned around slowly falling asleep.

LOUIS POV:

shit. I thought that would have worked. I took my phone off my bed side table and clicked on the boys group chat.

the boys🥶🤬😈🖕🏽🚬⛓🔫

willfrankmill

how's it going louis?

finnywolflol

yeah, you know she's gonna be

 pissed though when she finds out

you

she won't find out, its going okay i guess, 

could be going better though, had a few 

incidents along the way but I'll tell you 

about everything after the audition tomorrow, night.

*time skip to morning and normal POV*

"WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK Y/N?!?!"

================================================================================

chilly*- like cold in english slang idk if anyone else uses this word but thought id explain just in case lol

AHHHHH CLIFFHANGER EWJJDKEHNWJFNDSJHFIUEWHNFUEHW TYSM FOR ALL THE SUPPOR LY ALL NEXT PART MIGHT BE UP TOMORROW <3