chapter 1- 🤍first glance at the mystery boy🤍

It was a Monday morning, and you were asleep having the best dream ever.

"y/n, y/n, wake up its time to get ready for school"

It was your mum. You, your brother (Noah) and your mum moved to London a couple months ago after your parents split up and you were just getting used to school, apart from the waking up early every morning. You didn't really have to worry about that when you lived with your Dad since you were home-schooled.

You slowly opened your eyes to see a blurry vision of mum still in front of you telling you to get up. You woke up and your mum walked out to let you get changed.

"Oh, and y/n, I made your favourite breakfast, pancakes so don't be too long up there."

You smiled because you knew your mum really tried to make pancakes the best she could but they could never beat the ones from the cute café in the heart of London, which was owned by your Auntie, Sadie's mum. You continued to get changed into jeans, a crop top and jacket. 

Once you have done your hair and makeup, you run down stairs to the table to see two stack of pancakes, one had already been half eaten.

"Hey Noah, ready to go back to school?" you asked.

"About ready as id ever be." he laughed.

You sat down next to him and ate your breakfast whilst listening to music through your earphones. Once you were done you got up, asked Noah if he was ready and left to walk to school. Once you had arrived, you walked in to look for Sadie, your cousin and your best-friend Millie Bobby Brown but everyone was talking and whispering. You looked around in confusing to see if you could find out what everyone was talking about to find a big huddle of chatty girls surrounding a tall, brown haired boy. Who is that? You walked over to get a closer look an-

"y/n! We have been looking for you everywhere how are you?" Millie said with a huge smile on her face hugging you.

"Millie! You scared me I've been looking for you too but couldn't find you due to this big group of girls, who are they huddling?" you asked.

" Hmm, I don't know. Anyway it doesn't matter, they can't be that exciting. Lets go to class before its too late." Millie said while nudging your arm.

"yea," you said still confused about what was going on in the hallway.

================================================================================

First chapter! Hope you enjoyed it so far, there will be a lot more of Louis in it but I wanted to give a little bit of a background story first. I don't have a schedule as to when I will be publishing these as I will just do it when I am bored or have time :)