chapter 6-🤍auditon?!?!?🤍

---time skip---

You just got home from your first day back at school and you hear you mum on the phone talking and sounding very excited.

"Why is she so happy?" Noah asks you from behind you since he just walked in from school after you. Noah doesn't walk back home from school with you because he likes to walk with the 'cool kids' or whatever.

"No clue, lets go see." you reply whilst walking into the kitchen where your mum is sitting smiling at you.

"Yeah, I'll tell her about it now thank you so much, I'm sure she will be thrilled, bye!" your mum says ending the phone whilst you and Noah look at each other in confusion.

"Y/N..." you mum says slowly

"Yes..." You reply in the same tone.

"I just got a call from your acting agency and they said that there is an audition on Saturday early in the morning for you!" your mum says running up to you squealing with excitement.

"Oh my gosh, that's amazing!" you reply "Oh but my friend who just came to the school today asked me, Millie and Sadie to sleep over at her house on Friday after school though."

"Oh, well I suppose I could just pick you up early in the morning if that's okay with her parents?" your mum suggests.

"Yeah I'll let her know, thanks mum!" you say thanking your mum whilst wrapping her in a tight hug.

"congrats sis." Noah says smiling and nudging you in the ribs before walking up to his bedroom."

"thanks," you reply smiling whilst you get your phone out to text Millie about Friday.

***time skip to Friday at school***

"I can't wait for tonight!!!!!!!!" Millie (Bobby Brown)says bursting with excitement.

"I know it's going to be so much fun, I'm so glad I can actually make it because of my audition!" you reply.

"I know! Louis will be getting up early for his audition anyways so you won't be alone." Millie (partridge) mentions.

"oh yeah! I completely forgot about that!" you say surprised.

"AHHHH LOUIS!! WHAT IF IT'S THE SAME AUDITION Y/N/!?!?" Sadie screams (as per).

"maybe!" you wonder.

***time skip to you, Millie, Sadie and other Millie walking home from school to the sleepover***

"So, we can watch movies, play truth or dare, talk about boys, eat food and so much moreeee!!!" Millie says whilst you read over part of a script for the audition you have tomorrow which blew out your hand and behind you.

"uh oh" you say turning around panicked. Louis was behind you and your friends with his friends with your script in his hand- he caught it, thank god. You run over to get it off him.

"here you go nerd." he says with a sarcastic smile handing you the piece of script in his hand whilst his friends laugh at you. You look at them and snatch the paper out of Louis hand and storm off annoyed.

"O-M-" Sadie starts to say.

"-Don't even Sadie, it's not like that, he's a prick." you cut off Sadie rolling your eyes.

"yeah yeah" Sadie, Millie and Millie reply sarcastically in sync whilst the four of you laugh and continue walking.

================================================================================OMG GUYS TYSM FOR 1K READS I HAD TO UPLOAD SOMETHING BC I WAS SO HAPPY OH MY. HOPEFULLY I WILL BE PUBLISHING ANOTHER PART IN THE NEXT FEW DAYS, TY LY ALL!!!!!!!!! <3