chapter 2-🤍first encounter with mystery boy🤍

CONTINUATION FROM CHAPTER 2

================================================================================"Millie, whereabouts is Sadie?" you asked whilst walking to class still looking back curiously to see what all the fuss was about .

" I'm not too sure myself but I'm sure she is somewhere." Millie responded looking around for her.

You had now arrived at your class-science- which you had with Sadie so you hoped she would be in school today so you wouldn't be by yourself.

"See you later y/n I have maths now so I'll see you next lesson!" Millie said whilst wrapping you in a tight hug.
You smiled because Millie was always so nice to you like that. As you walked into class, you feel a hand grab your left shoulder and turn you around, it was Sadie.

"oh...my...god. Have you seen the new literal GOD in our year?!?!" She asked with excitement.

"No, no I haven't Sadie,however I was wondering what all the fuss was about .Tell me in class." you laughed because Sadie was always the one to know the gossip.
You and Sadie sat down next to each other at the back of the class.

" So, tell me all about this new 'GOD' in our school then Sadie." you chuckled.

"He's perfect, literally all the girls are obsessed with him. He's tall, has long, brown, fluffy hair, brown eyes and a proper British accent, you can tell he is from round here, but I haven't talked to him, yet." She said with excitement.

"Well you seem to know an awful lot about him considering you haven't even spoke to him yet Sadie.' you laughed.
As soon as you finished your sentence, 'a tall, fluffy long brown haired boy with brown eyes and a proper British accent'  walked in the room.

"Sorry I'm late miss, I'm new." He said.

All the girls stared at him in awe, including Sadie.There wasn't anything special about him, Millie was right.He's probably just a popular boy who doesn't care about anything apart from getting girls and going to parties anyway-the opposite to you and your friendship group.

"Ah yes, you must be Louis, take a seat wherever is free Louis," the teacher said politely.
He sat down on the opposite side of the room to you and Sadie and he looked around to check out all the new faces in the class. He looked right past you.

45 minutes had past and you hadn't even realised that there was a new girl on yours and Sadie's table.She was very pretty and dressed just like you, but better.She seemed very quiet but I could tell she was very nice and would fit in your friendship group, if she wanted to.

"psst." You whispered to Sadie trying to take her out of her doze from staring at Louis.But she wouldn't budge so you nudged her.

"What was that for?" She asked surprised.

"while you were too busy gazing at the new boy, I noticed the new girl," you said.

"Where, I don't see her?" Sadie asked whilst looking around in confusion.

"Right.There." You said to her gritting your teeth in hope the new girl wouldn't hear.

"Ahhhhh. Wow she is pretty, we should make friends with her." Sadie replied in realisation.

"yes, yes we should." You admitted.
====================================
Don't worry guys there will be lots more Louis in the next chapter  so keep reading,thanks to everyone who is!🤍