chapter 9-🤍bedroom lol🤍

Louis walks over to you and leans forward, butterflies grew in your stomach and you could feel your face turning bright red. Was he really about to kiss you?!?!?

"Here's a cup I believe you were looking for," he whispers into your ear flirtatiously whilst pulling away from you and placing the cup in your hand with a smirk. He knew exactly what he was doing but you WERE NOT going to fall for him like every other girl in your school. You tried to build up confidence to make it look like you thought nothing of what just happened.

"Thanks!" you say with a smile on your face whilst walking over to the fridge to get water. You didn't look at Louis but you knew he was shocked that you were acting completely normal. They had one of those fancy fridges were it dispensed ice and water on the front. You placed your glass under the dispenser and filled your glass up.

"Lead me the way." you said with confidence whilst turning around and walking up towards him. Their house was beautiful, it was quite modern but had some pretty older fashioned paintings and ornaments. He led you upstairs and to the end of the corridor to his bedroom. He opened his door and his room was a similar vibe as yours but a bit plainer, you loved it and realised you  probably had a lot more in common than you two both realised.

(if you struggle with imagining scenes, this is what it would look like, you can change if you want to though to fit your imagination) <3

"Welcome to my humble abode!" he says with a smirk.

you laugh, "could I at least have a blanket seeing as though the floor seems pretty co-"

"who said you were sleeping on the floor?" he cuts you off raising a brow.

"me?" you say not letting your embarrassment take you over. He seemed quite shocked by this.

" I wouldn't let a girl like you sleep on the floor, your sleeping in my bed idiot," he replied. You smiled but tried to not let him see it.

"Fine." you said bluntly trying to hide the fact you didn't mind. Any girl would be dying right now but you weren't that bothered. Like yeah he was okay and very flirtatious, but he was mean to you when you first met him and you didn't like him and the way he acted, yet...  

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++HEY TYSM FOR THE SUGGESTIONSIN THE LAST PART ILYSM, NEXT PART WILL BE UP IN LIKE AN HOUR MYBE LOL BUT ITS GONNA BE REALLYYYY SHORT BECAUSE I WANT TO END IT ON A CLIFF HANGER AND WANTED THIS PART TO END ON AN ELIPSIS LOL ANYWAYS ENJOYYY LY ALL <3