↪Scenario no 16↪

Hunter x Ink Demon!Reader
Requested by:I-Want-RE

-It was curiousity that killed you-

"There are so few rules to our world now... So little truths. But there is one rule we all know and respect down here. Beware the Ink Demon."

Hunter would never forget the day his uncle had told him those words.

And just like every other curious person,he ignored it.

The sound his boots made,bounced off of the walls as he walked farther and farther into the conformatorium.

His breath hitched as he faced a pure diamond door,one of the most indestructible material ever known.

He slowly unlocked the door and placed a hand on it's handle.

He took a deep breath and hesitated,the words his uncle told him flashed through his mind.

With a shook of his head,he pulled open the pure diamond door with ease.

The smell of death and blood filled his nostrils making him gag immediately once he inhaled it.

Slipping in,he shut the door behind him and journeyed into the darkness.

He paused and pressed a light glyph his friend had taught him,illuminating the shockingly dark hallway he ventured into.

Unaware at the pair of murderous eyes following his every move.

After a few minutes of walking,he stopped.

His eyes widening as inky web-like patterns appeared in the never ending hallway.

He slowly backed away and bolted towards the direction he came from as pshycotic laughter echoed through the walls.

He abruptly stopped,his heart beat increasing as the seconds go by and his grasp on his staff grew tighter.

A pair of heterochromatic eyes stared right at him,the left eye,a demonic black color with a red iris while the right eye,was more humane with a e/c iris.

A chesire grin was placed on the figure's lips,somewhat permanent.

As the person stepped into the light of the glyph,Hunter's eyes filled with fear as he saw the ink-like substance the figure was covered in.

"Oh~? You're actually kinda cute ~" the figure purred,moving even closer to Hunter.

Hunter took a step back which made the figure's grin grew wider.

What made Hunter so confused was that the figure sounded more humane than demonic.

"Aww," the figure cooed, "I'm not gonna hurt you~" the figure said,which made hunter even more tense than before.

"Not yet,anyways~"

Well-

I did my best (;・∀・)

Hope you enjoyed it though!