↪Filler Chapter↪

-Y/n Blight-

"A Blight must always keep their end of the deal."

'Mom to Y/n,make this look good and I'll forgive you for having a boyfriend behind our backs.' You heard your mom's voice in your mind.

You sighed,forming your fighting stance.

"Yes mom." You muttered halfheartedly.

You dodged to the side as the abomination's left arm reached towards you before being grabbed with it's right arm.

"Oh no,it's...so fast." You spoke loudly with sarcasm laced in your tone.

Right after you spoke,the cheers and claps from the audience filled the spacious room.

The abomination threw you to the floor and shot a beam of a gooey substance that shot straight at you.

As you were shot with the gooey substance,a photo from your sleeve fell and was stomped on by the abomination,splitting the photo in two.

Your breath hitched and your e/c orbs widened.

You planted your feet firmly on the ground and drew a circle in the air which lit up in a neon f/c hue and split the abomination apart.

The crowd yelled in disappointment and slowly left.

"W-Wait! That was just the first presentation for tonight!" Odalia Blight,your mother yelled.

Your father,Alador Blight,pressed a button then Amity,along with a new and more improved abomination rose from the ground.

The crowd looked at the abomination in amazement as your mother explained the function for the abomination and even cracked a joke which gained the crowd's attention.

Your father turned to look at you and saw you kneeling at the side with a crestfallen expression on your face as you stared at the now ruined photo in your hand.

He picked you up with a levitation spell and placed you beside him.

"You did great out there sweetheart." Your father mumbled and patted you on the head.

"Thanks daddy." You looked up at your father and weakly smiled at him.

Your mother stood beside you after leaving Amity to impress the crowd.

She turned to look at you with an angry look on her face,

"Y/n! What were you thinking!? You could've lost us millions if it weren't for your father making another abomination in adva-" Your mother stopped mid sentence as she saw you try to salvage the photo with your father.

She pinched the bridge of her nose and sighed angrily.

The yells of disappointment and disapproval gained your attention along with your parents.

Your mother's anger only grew as Amity did the same thing as you did.

She ran out and promised the crowd something even better for tomorrow's presentation.

You saw her yelling at Amity but you couldn't care less as you focused all your attention to the ruined photo with two people in it.

A girl/boy with h/c hair and e/c eyes.

And...

A boy with blonde hair and dark magenta eyes.

"Hunter..." You whimpered and clutched the split photo close to your heart.

—to be possibly continued—