↪Scenario no 14↪

—Sarcasm—

It was a somewhat peaceful day where Honey,Y/n and Hunter's 4 years old daughter was playing with her dolls and the couple was taking a nap.

A few minutes later,the sound of knocks on the front door made Hunter jolt awake.

"What the f–" Hunter's sentence was cut off by Honey running up to Hunter and poked his cheek.

"Dad,there's someone at the dwoor." Said Honey,her high pitched voice made Hunter inwardly slap himself for almost cursing infront of the four years old.

"Oh really?You think?" Said Hunter sarcastically,sitting up and ruffled his already messy hair.

"Yeah" was Honey's short reply as she stared at her father innocently.

Hunter sucked in a breath as he suppressed the urge to roll his eyes.

"The fact that you are my child and you still don't get sarcasm is very concerning to me." Said Hunter nonchalantly,he inwardly groaned as the knocking grew louder as the seconds go by.

"Hunter?" Y/n sleepily called,fluttering her/his eyelids open.

"Go back to bed Love,I'll take care of it." Said Hunter softly,he kissed Y/n's forehead and stood up.

As Hunter left,Honey silently followed as Y/n slowly fell back asleep.

"What,What!?" Hunter angrily groaned and harshly pulled the front door open.

"Boscha?" Said Hunter,clearly unamused.

"Yeah." Said the pink haired,three eyed woman in a stuck up tone.

"Yeah you got the wrong house." Said Hunter nonchalantly,rolling his eyes and attempted to close the door.

"Ugh,no." Boscha scoffed and held the door open with magic.

Hunter clicked his tongue and leaned against the door with his arms crossed.

"Yeah no, actually the ‘uptight miserable middle aged spawn of Satan meeting’ is down the street," Hunter sarcastically pointed towards the other direction, "you're gonna take a left,you're gonna see a cliff,you're gonna jump off–"

"I'm here because my son Achilles," Boscha cuts off Hunter's sentence and motioned towards her five years old son who stared at Hunter with a stupid expression on his face.

"Wants a playdate with..." Boscha trailed off and scrunched up her face as she glanced at the four years old girl who stood beside Hunter.

"Honey?" Hunter's raised his eyebrow and glanced at his daughter.

"Yeah,you know it's not too late to change her name." Said Boscha sympathetically.

Hunter clicked his tongue as he glared at Boscha.

"Oh! So I should've named my kid the exact opposite of what he is?" Said Hunter sarcastically, nodding towards Achilles.

"Your kid's name should've been ‘deer in headlights’ or ‘Stunned Possum’" Continued Hunter,smirking slightly as Boscha grew angrier by the second.

"You know what?! Were done! Achil– Achilles!?" Boscha panicked as she frantically looked around for her son.

"What?" Said Hunter confused,he looked down at Achilles' direction then at Honey's direction.

"Honey…" Hunter let out a tired sigh as he looked at his daughter.

"Isn't he pwetty?" Honey beamed and pushed Achilles so he was standing infront of the two adults' vision clearly.

Hunter snicked and stared at Achilles with an unreadable expression.

Boscha gasped and stared at her son with wide eyes.

"Achilles.You have makeup on your face." Said Boscha,clearly horrified at the state her son was in.

"Oh really? You thwink?!" Honey sarcastically retorted with her hands on her hips.

Hunter stared at his daughter proudly as he placed a hand on his chest.

"Sarcasm!"