Chapter 2

An icy breeze brushed the boy's face. The classroom was empty as for everyone was in canteen. The atmosphere was very peaceful for him as there were no taunts.

"I wonder how it feels to be loved.", he mumbled. Closing his eyes, he remembered his past memories that had brought him pleasure and suffering at the same time.

He was part of a normal, happy family including his mother and father. In his eyes, his dad was a role model, his hero. As a child, he wanted to be like his father. He wanted to be the pride of the Park family.

"Dada, when I grow up, I will be like you." A five years old boy exclaimed. His father lift him up smiling ear to ear.

"No you have to be better than me."

"But you are best, how can I be better?" The latter smiled at his son caressing his soft cheek.

"I am not perfect, no one is perfect. I also have some flaws as well as you and also others."

"But you don't have any flaws. I have not seen any." His father smiled. "Maybe that is also for when you grow up."

"Nuuu... my dada is the best." The smaller pouted making his father laugh.

Unaware that a tear was escaping his eyes, he blinked. Now all there left are memories of everything that was once so beautiful.

He quickly wiped away his tears, when he saw the students entering the room, adjusting himself in a comfortable position. Soon after all students had gathered in the classroom, their class teacher entered the room and started taking attendance.

"Let's begin today's class." Mr. Jung walked over and started writing on the board.

What does love mean for you?

"When it comes to love, what do you mean by it? How do you define it?" While glancing over the students, he questioned.

"Mr. Park?" Upon hearing his name, Jimin became startled. He reluctantly stood up. "What do you understand by love?" Mr. Jung questioned, but his mind could not process anything.

"Probably boys, boys,boys." A student shouted out mocking comments that choked his heart. There was plenty of laughter as if this were the joke of the century.

"I don't recall asking you anything, Haneul." Mr. Jung replied in annoyed tone.

"But he just said the truth, Mr. Jung." In defense of his friend, Yoongi spoke up. Hoseok walk over to Yoongi, handing him a book, "Apparently, you both know quite a bit about truth, perhaps more than I do. Here Mr. Min, take this book home and return it in a week. You  need to teach us about this truth one week after you return. But before that, detention after school and no excuses." Haneul gritted his teeth in anger. Mr. Jung sat in his previous position before he glanced at Jimin in anticipation of an answer.

"You can continue, Jimin." He said. He breathed in deeply before he spoke, "In my opinion, love cannot be defined in words. There is no ideological basis for love, and a single group of people cannot measure its essence. It is an integral part of the human experience.

Just as the experience of life is not the same for each person, nor can love be the same for each group of people. Love is infinite in its possibilities of being experienced in many different ways. Embracing our individuality will allow us to embrace these individuality of others. We must embrace our own truths, while accepting the truths of others, if we hope to make this existence better than it is now. Because love is mutual."

There were clapping sounds as Jimin stopped talking. Those around him, including Mr. Jung, smiled widely.

"It is really impressive, Mr. Park. You may have your sit." Jimin's face was softly smiled as he sat down. Yet at that moment someone else was happier than he was.

______________________________________________________

Guess who?

Anddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd, how was the chapter?

Baby we two distant strangers~~~
I know you don't speak my language~~~
But I love the way she's talking to me~~~

Ooops sorry, I just love this song so much. I can't help it ^_^