Recollect

*calebs pov*

I stumble backwards and accidentally knock over something on a shelf. I see eris start to stir awake and I freeze. Seriously like what the fuck??

"Well goodmorning cal. " she smirks and stretches, her blue skin showing a teeny bit too much. I cover my eyes and turn around, knocking more things over. Wait a minute, cal?

"Hush, it's not like you haven't seen anything before. " she says.

"What are you talking about??" I say still facing the wall.

"Last night. "

"Um, what exactly happened last night??" I feel her move out of bed and wrap two arms around my waist, resting her chin on my shoulders. I turn around and push her gently, but quickly away.

"Okay what the fuck. This is weird." I squeeze my eyes shut and rub the bridge of my nose hoping to recollect my memories.

"Your seriously telling me you don't remember last night?"

"Uh, yeah. " I say in a sarcastic tone.

"Maybe you just need something to get your memories running.." she walks seductively closer to me and I back up until I hit the wall.

She reaches me and touches my chest, she rubs down to my pants and I feel my breath fasten. She plays with my waistline and puts another hand on my chest.

"Eris I-" I close my eyes and suddenly feel a sudden urge to fucking rip her clothes off. Wait what? My chest tightens as she looks down at my pants then back up to my eyes. Fuck it.

I crash my lips on hers and put my hands on her cheek and I push her down on my bed. Flashes of last night start to come back to me and I realize.

*last night*

We stumble into my room and laugh as we clumsily connect our lips and make our way to my bed. I pull up her shirt and she pulls mine up. I push my lips up and down her neck and collarbone. She throws her head and I smile into my kiss.

~~~~

Why do I not remember that?

*rorys pov*

I turn up the radio and tap on the steering wheel to the music. Kiss you by one direction plays. It was calebs favorite song, well still is technically? I don't know. We would play it and sing as loud as we could. It was the best. I smile to myself. Oh shit, I forgot to say. I'm going to my first ultrasound.

I'm kinda late to it, I'm 5 months I think. But I'm going to find out the genders. Thank god I don't have some annoying parents who care about me all the time, or else It would be a lot harder to schedule this appointment.

~~~~

"It's gonna be a teeny bit warm and gross." The nurse says to me as she squirts the weird ultrasound gel on my growing stomach.

"That's okay." I say with a smile. I cant help but feel nerves as I see the little baby pop up on the screen.

Bowie didn't come since- well I didn't actually tell him. And yes I know, I know. I should've, but like it's not that important. And once I find out what sex the baby is I will tell him just like- I don't think he needs to come. I wish Caleb was here right now though. Is that wrong of me? Sometimes I wonder what he's doing right now wherever he is. Like maybe he's relaxing on a beach, or at a super cool library, or a carnival. I don't know. It's nice to think about.

"Would you like to know the gender of your baby?" I pop back into reality and quickly blurt out an answer.

"Yes." I fiddle with my fingers and she smiles before moving the ultrasound thing more.

"Okay hun."

"You ready?" I nod and she presses a button on the computer.

"You have a healthy baby girl."

~~~~

"Seriously?" He looks at me with misty eyes.

"Yes! We have a baby girl!"

"Oh ro!" He pulls me into a tight hug and i laugh. Things haven't been this good in a quick second.

"I love you rory crimson Robinson ." He kisses me on the cheek then cups my face in his hands.

"And I love you Massimo Bowie Bianchi." I cup his hands on my face when I hear my phone start buzzing.

"Oh hold on babe." I walk over to my bed.

"I got an entire lifetime of time ro. " he says with a smirk. I roll my eyes then see a unknown numbers calling. I scrunch my eyebrows together in confusion and answer.

"Hello?"

"Yes this is she."

I gasp in shock and drop my phone on the ground. I see Bowie stand up and come over to me. He shakes me as tears start pouring out of my eyes.

Not again.