Salt & holy water

Rory's pov

Later that night

I lay In my firm, uncomfortable bed, sleepless. I had gone to bed hours ago but couldn't fall asleep. I felt like I was being watched. I tossed and turned until I had had enough.

I grabbed my phone from my nightstand and decided to scroll through my Instagram feed until I got tired. Bowie had snapped me earlier so I went to go snap him back.

When I went to go take a random picture of my face, my camera wasn't on selfie mode. It was on back facing, i accidentally took a picture like that. As the flash lit up my room I saw a quick image of eyes looking back at me from my phone. I immediately got goosebumps and freaked out.

I looked at the picture and saw two white circles staring from across my room. When I looked up to the spot the eyes were in, there was nothing to be seen. I quickly sent a snap back to Bowie because I knew he would get mad at me if I left him on open. I stood up and went to turn on my lights, as I did I felt a gust of wind blow on my skin. I stopped in my tracks and felt some sort of presence. I turned around and saw nothing, again.

I tried to shake off my nerves and turned on the light. I went to sit back down on my bed and try to calm myself down.

At least 30 minutes later I felt myself forget about the strange events of tonight. I was watching the show me and Caleb loved, that Caleb...never got to finish watching.

I looked over to my side and noticed that there was an imprint on my bed. As if someone had put weight there? I know I didn't.

I looked around and I swear I heard a deep laugh. At this point I was ready to fucking go to mia's house for the night. I checked the time again, it was 3:30AM. I decided that there's no way in hell I would be able to sleep now. So I got up and decided to grab a glass of water, quietly. I want a 0% chance my father will wake up. Tonight's already been horrible and I don't want more shit to happen.

I walked back into my room and turned the lights of anyways. I snuggled into my blankets and went back to watching my show.

Once again, I felt a presence in my room. I took a deep breath to push my frustration down. I barely was even creeped out anymore, just annoying that I can't be in peace in my goddamn house. I looked around my room and saw nothing, I sighed and chuckled.

"Do I need to get some fucking salt or something? Holy water?" I waited for a split second and went to go turn on my show again. I heard a creak in my floor and thought nothing of it.

"Nah, you should call the ghostbusters instead. I hear they're pretty handy. "

I nearly shit myself as I slowly turned my head to see the familiar green eyes staring at me.

"What the fu-"