Karma x sick Reader

Start from the beginning

.

.

But instead of a hard fall, you felt a soft yet firm chest and arms around you.

"Jeez…! Stop being so stubborn!", You heard karma mutter before he swifty picked you up bridal style and took you to your room . You were still feeling dizzy to process anything around. You just felt so safe and comfortable in his arms, subconsciously you snuggled up closer to his chest...enjoying the feeling. 

(Karma's P.O.V.)

When I picked her up, almost instantly she fell asleep… or so I thought. … I really like her. But she makes it so hard to figure out whether she feels the same way or not. Damn y/n… you're really a tough one.

.

.

.

Wait….

HOLY FUCK WAIT!!!

.

I can actually use her fever to break her!!. I smirked, thinking about a plan to find out what she thinks of me. 

When she unconsciously snuggled closer to me….i felt myself getting hotter and...aroused…..?!. 

Damn it karma!!! Get a grip!!! She is sick for fucks sake!.... I quickened my pace to her room and gently laid her down on her bed putting the blanket over her. I looked at her for a bit before pecking her forehead and leaving her room.

( Your P.O.V.)

I woke up and instantly smelled so. f*cking delicious smell and the sound of footsteps approaching your room. Soon karma entered. He had a tray with a bowl of soup and some medicines along with a glass of water on it. He smiled at you sweetly, " good thing you're awake. ~ or I was gonna dump this water on you…~". He said with a smirk. I glared at him and turned my head away sulking 'where did that sweet karma go all of a sudden'. Suddenly I felt the bed dip beside me and looked up to see karma … smirking holding the bowl of soup in his hand and a spoon in the other.  I  blushed when I realised he was gonna feed me. But thanks to my fever it went unnoticed. He scooped up a good spoonful of soup and said , "open wide~". Without a second thought I opened my mouth and ……. Burnt my freakin tongue!!. I was so caught up in my thoughts that I didn't realise that he never blew on it. 

" KA- *cough cough cough* KARMAAAAA!!!".

I started yelling at him while he was just laughing his ass off. An arc mark appeared on my head. Irritated, I quickly stuffed myself under the blankets. "Awwww come on y/n~ it wasn't that bad~ … besides warm liquid is good for sore throat.~"

'What a liar!'. "It should be warm, not boiling!!!! You MORON!!"

"Hahahaha….uhm...ok ok I won't do it again...come on out now~ "karma said while pulling on the covers. I slowly came out and sat back up. He smiled and scooped up some soup and this time blew on it. I smiled too, closing my eyes and opening my mouth. This felt so romantic making me feel all tingly inside. But…. it seems like the stupid thing called 'fate' is never on my side.  

Suddenly without any warning, a strong gust of air pressure erupted from my nose and mouth in a form of sneeze.

.

.

.

Fuck….I sneezed. I slowly opened my eyes only to close them again and burst into a fir a laughter and coughs. The soup in the spoonwas gone and was on Karma's face. thankfully it was a dry sneeze so there was no snout. "hahhhaahha!!! Karma got karma….uhm….pfftahahhahahhaha!!~".