After Ever After Note

Hi, angels! Gusto ko ulit magpasalamat for reading Guia and Pierce's story. I've put in a big effort to make this one a fun read, something that would make you laugh and kilig. It was intended to be light, kaya pasensya kung hindi ko napanindigan huhu.

I didn't delve much deeper into the dark side, which is 'yong mga patayan at labanan na nangyari. Never Series is actually an opening to another series which I call 'Chase Series'. The books in that series will revolve around mystery, action, murder, a bit of sci-fi and crime fiction. Pinaghahandaan ko pa siya kaya pasilip lang 'yong nasa NEA.

I hope you got the hint about how filthy media could get... And the importance of it in times of crisis. Kasi totoo naman, right? Maraming mga nangyari o nangyayari na hindi na-co-cover ng media at marami ring mga pangyayari na kayang baliktarin ng media. It's scary... And it's disgusting that we have to say, 'It's just how society works,' when in fact, it shouldn't be that way in the first place. Those people who work as the voices of the masses swore an oath. And it's a form of betrayal to sway towards the opposing side.

Another thing, I hope you also learned the value of asking permission. That you should never let anyone decide for you. Because you always have a choice. Don't let anyone force you to do things you don't want or aren't ready to do.

You matter, my angel. And no one can tell you otherwise.

We are all flawed. Some may also have branded us as red flags, but we learn from that. Guia was flawed. The main problem with her in terms of relationship, gusto ng jowa pero ayaw ng pang-matagalan. She even skips from one guy to another. It wasn't a healthy routine.

And then, there's Pierce. He was fast. Ang bilis ng mga galawan niya. But Guia saw past that. because apart from being the fast-paced lover, Pierce respects Guia. Pierce made her feel that she doesn't need to run away anymore. And maybe that's somehow true. That we could be all out for someone as long as they see our value—who treats us just like how we deserve to be treated.

I really hope that this story touched your heart. Kahit isang artery lang sa puso niyo hahaha.

It was a cheery journey writing Guia and Pierce.

Someday, someone will come along and see you not just their happy ever after, but also beyond an ever after.

I love you all. Thank you for giving me a chance to let my story be told. I owe you all a lot.

Until the next storytelling—which is Raia and Yugo's story. It will be posted a week after. Never Series #2: NFMB.

Keep safe!

Love from your Heaven.

***

Never Series:

#1: Never an Ever After (COMPLETED)

#2: NFMB 

#3: Soon