16

JK's POV

Sinb and I finished our dinner while talking about things we don't really talk about. "I should get going now" she said "sure let me walk you out there" I said.

We walked out the house and suddenly saw soobin standing infront of us with his bland eyes staring at us. "Soobin-ssi, I told you not to fetch me, did you wait there for so long" sinb asked. I stared at soobin seeing his eyes went from cold to cheerful confuses me "no, I just arrived!" He cheerfully said. 'this guy is up to something' I continued staring at soobin, then he looked at me. Our eyes were lock and there was an intense energy going on between us and sinb was looking confused because of us.

He looked back to sinb and smiled at her "let's go? I used your car to get here"soobin said "okay sure" sinb said then they smiled at each other. "Oppa" suddenly sinb called me. "Nae?" I responded, I looked at soobin and he was angrily staring at the ground. 'ofcourse you don't like it when sinb is clingy towards me' "thank you so much for today I enjoyed it" she said "sure it's my pleasure to help you" I said, I softly pulled sinb's hands and kissed it.

Once I was done I looked up to soobin again and his eyes were widened. Ofcourse he's gonna be jealous, what's up soobin? Seems like I'm winning. I smirked at soobin then I noticed how he forms a fist with both his hands. 'oohh his mad mad'

Soobin's POV

After a few minutes....

Me and sinb are now in her car, she's driving on our way home, she was silent as if she's guilty of something. "You liked it don't you?" I suddenly asked her out of the blue. "The what?" She asked. I silently and shortly chuckled. "Come on, you liked the kiss on your hands that that jungguk gave you" I said then looked out the window.

"What is up with you? He was being a gentleman" sinb said "no, he was obviously doing it just to test me" I said. Sinb didn't answer. I suddenly butted in her driving "pull over now" I said, we are now fighter over who's driving cause I want sinb to pull over so we could talk. "No we're near home what are you talking about?" She said.

"JUST PULL OVER" I shouted then pushed the steering wheel to the left hardly. When the car moved the left side of the road we saw a huge truck coming for us.

'what have I done?!'

"AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!" both me and sinb screamed as we knew we are in the midst of danger.

3rd person's POV

Sinbs car was hardly hit on the truck with both her and soobin inside, the car wasn't fully damaged as the truck managed to hold a break.

Since they were on a silent place where no one lives, the truck driver felt like he can escape the accident. So the truck left the scene in full speed, instead of helping sinb and soobin inside.

Soobin opened his eyes and saw sinb's head bleeding fast. His eyes were widened and he was panicking. "Sinb?! SINB?! SINB HANG IN THERE! DONT GIVE UP! SINBB IM SO SORRY! IM SO SORRY I DIDNT MEAN TO!" Soobin suddenly was apologetic due to his wrong decision, but sinb didn't wake up. Soobin decided to call the emergency ambulance, and they answered right away.

After a few moments, soobin was trying to cover sinb's wound to stop the bleeding then the ambulance came. "Please hurry" soobin said to them.

The ambulance moved sinb into their car, as well as soobin as he was found slightly injured and has wounds as well. "What happened?" One nurse asked soobin when they were already inside the ambulance car. "There was a truck who was so fast that suddenly came out of nowhere in front of us, we got hit by it" soobin answered.

The nurse softly caressed soobin's back to comfort him...

-short update!!!bye