iv. ʙᴇɪɴɢ ғᴏʟʟᴏᴡᴇᴅ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄɪᴛʏ

Start from the beginning

"I got you!" Natasha yelled.

The woman hissed as she took out a knife in her pocket and slashed through her own arm, making her slip out of Natasha's grip. Natasha yelled in horror as she saw the woman fall down to the ground with a yell and collapsed to the ground.

The tube continued falling sideways when it collided with the side of a building, which caused Yelena and (Y/N) to crash through a window, but Natasha didn't manage to get inside the building, making her loose her grip on the tube and fall back to the ground, pieces of glass falling down with her.

(Y/N) groaned and winced when she felt her hands touch broken shards of glass on the ground. She then took notice of Yelena beside her, who was catching her breath with her head against the wall.

"Are you alright?" (Y/N) asked with concern laced in her voice.

"I'm fine." Yelena replied and stood up. "Let's go."

Her and (Y/N) walked down the stairs as Yelena took out the red capsules out of backpack, holding them with care on her hands as both of them stepped out of the building to find Natasha kneeling next to the woman's body, which had a weird burn on the side of her face.

"Do you believe me now?" Yelena asked.

"How many others?" (Y/N) questioned as she looked at her.

"Enough." Yelena said, turning around and starting to run away, with Natasha and (Y/N) following behind.

After stepping out of the building, Natasha, Yelena and (Y/N) all sprinted off toward the motorbikes all chained up against one wall, hoping to spot the one that belonged to Yelena.

"Which one is yours?" Natasha asked.

"Black. Brown seat." Yelena answered while she started to look for her keys in her backpack as they approached it.

"Where are my keys?"

Natasha threw the keys in the air and a caught them in her hand as she climbed into the front of the motorbike without a word. (Y/N) sat down on the bike after her while Yelena glared at Natasha.

"Ah, bitch." Yelena said.

"Language, Yelena." (Y/N) scolded.

Without any warning, a destroyed car flew across the street, causing (Y/N) to look up and feel the urge to leave the place as fast as possible. Natasha felt impatient as she saw how Yelena stood there watching the scene.

"Any day now." Natasha said.

Yelena climbed into the motorbike, her hands placing themselves in (Y/N)'s hips as the only way she could prevent herself from falling. Natasha started the bike and drove it out of its parking spot the exact moment a black tank crashed into the streets, following right behind them.

Yelena looked behind her as the tank destroyed anything in its path, not caring that it was too big for the small street.

Natasha kept driving, and (Y/N) had to hold on tightly on her hips to prevent herself from falling back as Natasha made many quick turns, trying to avoid being chased by another motorbike, which another woman was driving.