iii. ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴇᴀᴜɴɪᴏɴ

📍BUDAPEST________________________

📍BUDAPEST
________________________

(Y/N) COULDN'T BELIEVE herself at this moment. After the mysterious note that was left with the red capsules inside the small suitcase, she only had one thought in mind. She needed to find her. She wanted to know why she had sent that suitcase.

(Y/N) unloaded the train that arrived in the city of Budapest, since she suspected it would be the place where she would be hiding. (Y/N) walked slowly among all the other people who were in the train station, looking around herself in precaution.

(Y/N) walked through the streets of Budapest with a feeling of uncertainty, being back here brought her memories, flashbacks of events she wanted to forget.

(Y/N) continued walking when her eyes spotted a familiar tall apartment building, it still looked in good conditions, but some of the paint was already washing off and the metal doors seemed rusty. This immediately caught her attention and walked inside.

Still having an anxious feeling about the place, (Y/N) decided to take the stairs instead of the elevator, which drained half of the energy inside her body, but she had thousands of bad experiences inside elevators to regret her decision.

(Y/N) slowly stepped out from the stairs when a voice called, "I know you're out there."

The voice made (Y/N)'a blood run cold.

When she was about to respond, a familiar voice called back, "I know you know I'm out here."

"Shit." (Y/N) muttered, since she recognized the voice immediately. She couldn't believe she was here.

The sound of a door shutting close echoed through the silent building, and (Y/N) walked towards the sound came from. (Y/N) would be lying if she wasn't nervous or afraid to see them again.

The thousands of thoughts that ran through her head where shut down when she heard yells, grunts, shrieking, and the shattering of glass.
(Y/N) didn't think twice of running inside the apartment and saw no other than Natasha and Yelena fighting in the room.

Yelena was running at Natasha with a knife in hand, and (Y/N) stepped in front of her, and tried to grab something for protection, which was
a tool that laid on a table.

Yelena realized she wasn't fighting Natasha anymore and recognized (Y/N) in front of her, raising the knife in the air.

"(Y/N)?" Natasha questioned.

"You're late," Yelena growled.

"Shut up." (Y/N) panted.