iv. ʙᴇɪɴɢ ғᴏʟʟᴏᴡᴇᴅ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄɪᴛʏ

NATASHA GRABBED (Y/N)'S arm and pulled her with her as Yelena grabbed the stash of red capsules from the table and hid them in the bag

The three of them hid behind a wall and tried to be as quiet as possible when two women fell down from the hole and landed softly on the ground, raising their guns in the air, a red laser coming out from the guns.

Yelena moved out from her spot in hiding and came into view of the two women, who started shooting at her as she ran towards (Y/N) and Natasha.

Once she got across, Natasha tugged on her harshly behind the wall besides (Y/N), and Yelena moved on a switch on the wall that caused two minor explosions inside the apartment, creating smoke.

The two women tried to clear their vision from the smoke when Natasha, (Y/N) and Yelena attacked and knocked them to the ground before they ran away outside.

They didn't get too much time to catch their breath before two more women started shooting at them from the ground below.

(Y/N) dodged the bullets and continued running once Yelena got rid of the other two women shooting at them from downstairs.

"Where are we trying to get?" Natasha asked as they ran upstairs.

"Motorbike! East side of the building." Yelena answered.

Yelena led Natasha and (Y/N) to an opened window, which was at the same level of the rooftop of another building.

Without looking back, the three of them continued running, before sitting down on the roof and sliding down from it carefully.

Once they slid down, they continued running over another rooftop, noticing how one woman with a black stealth suit was trailing behind them.

Yelena stopped at the edge of the roof and grabbed a hold of a large metal tube as (Y/N) and Natasha swallowed their fear and followed her lead, grabbing onto it.

Yelena took out the rusty screws that held the tube in place and threw them aside, making the tube loose as (Y/N) caught her breath when she noticed that the woman was running closer to them.

Yelena, taking notice of it, pushed her leg on the side of the roof's edge, making the tube balance back and begin to tumble down.

The woman didn't give up and jumped from the roof as quickly as possible to try to get a hold on the tube, causing her to slip and almost fall to the ground if Natasha hadn't reacted quickly and grabbed on her arm.