Chapter 2: So, tell me. What do you want Jill?

The meeting ended.

"Hoy! Kaloka ka girl, napansin ka ni Doc B! Hahahaha", Kaye teased Jill. 

"Really? It wasn't my intention to stare at him. I was just so involved sa topic", Jill explained.

"Ano ka ba teh, okay lang yan. Lahat na yata ng faculty dito eh may  gusto kay Doc B. Hindi naman problema yun. He's oozing hot and single!" Kaye giggled as they continued walking to the faculty room.

 He's oozing hot and single!" Kaye giggled as they continued walking to the faculty room

Jill's POV

He is undeniably hot and intelligent, but I don't like him being so jerk. 

He was professional, but shutting me up like that is not a boss move. 

As if naman na, everyone would fall on his trap. 

"Uy! Jill! Saan ka pupunta?" Kaye was shouting.

Jill momentarily stopped, realizing she had just passed by their Faculty Office.

"Oh! Crap!" She was embarrassed and confused and took steps back to their office.

She has a few steps back to their office when...

"Miss Jill," a modulated yet pleasing voice called her name.

"Jill Morada, I need you in my office," It was Doc B. It was him. 

Ben Timothy's POV

Siya pala ang anak ng mga Morada. What was she doing here?

Is she here to tease us? After her father bribed the Board Members for a bit of share in this university, his daughter is here to teach.

I want to meet Dr. Fermin. 

"Knock, Knock!"

"Come in," Dr. Fermin was surprised when she saw Doc B.

"Oh, what a surprise Doc B. Napabisita ka? Is there any problem?" Dr. Fermin was a bit shocked.

"Regarding the new faculty, Miss Morada. Are you aware of what's going on with the board, right?" - Doc B

"Yes, sir, but we badly need an English Teacher, and she is very overqualified. She is now pursuing her doctorate, and just next semester, she will pursue her dissertation. Besides, she is the  Top Placer in the LET 2027," Dr. Fermin elaborated.

"Look, Ben, she's here to teach, and I can't see any plan hidden on her conscience; give her a chance. I talked to her personally, and I think she doesn't know what her father was doing" Dr. Fermin is like a mother to Doc B since he lost both his parents.  

"But you know how her father is a notorious traitor. This is the only thing I had from my parents, and I don't want to lose it from his father. Make sure she's guarded", Doc B replied as he walked out of Dr. Fermin's office. 

Ben Timothy's POV

She has an impressive resume, but she has a terrible bloodline too. I need to guard her before I lose this university in front of my eyes. I should talk to her. 

"Miss Jill,"  I called her, and our eyes met.

Jill's POV

Hindi pa talaga nagsisimula, napatawag na talaga. Kay Galing!

Ano ba gusto nito. Nakakainis naman. Arghh!

"You may take a sit" Doc B sat on his swivel chair and stared at me.

Ben Timothy's POV

She has hazel brown eyes, just like my mother. Her lips are thin, and she has a pointed nose. She is a "typical" Filipina beauty. And, she looks brilliant but bossy.  

"Are you done examining me?" Jill asked.

"I am your President, and I don't like your tone," Doc B smirked. 

"I am very sorry, Sir; I thought being casual is your forte just like how you regarded me at the AVR earlier," Jill answered and smirked too. 

"So tell me, Jill, what do you want?"